Part 10

Yami pov

Me and the other captain, Jack the ripper ,both decided on sharing Y/N for the night, as much as it sounds weird we was just wanting to be in her company 'I wonder if she likes ice cream?' I saw a stall that was selling loads of flavours and I saw Jack had looked where I had seen and grinned.

We both nodded and grabbed a hand each from Y/N dragging her to the stall "H-Hey!" When we got close she stopped struggling and her eyes lit up "what is this?" I froze and so did Jack "you don't know what ice cream is?" she shook her head with stars in her eyes "they sticks don't have it" I nodded and Jack looked like he was sulking "it's fine you can try it now. can you give us one of each" I rolled my eyes at his argons but I was the same so I can't complain.

The first flavour was strawberry I fed the girl off of my spoon so Jack couldn't and she smiled wide grabbing my arm "is that strawberry?" I nodded "I fucking love strawberries" she whispered taking another bite "don't you want to try the others?" She shook her head and took the pot of strawberry ice cream from Jack grinning.

As we walked down the street with her in the middle we didn't notice her stop "what?" "you guys want some of it?" Jack stuck his nose up at the offer but I nodded 'taste too sweet' I thought as we turned the corner we saw Asta and leopold being held by their heads with fire magic.

"AH Sister help us!" Asta was squirming and trying to reach Y/N who was trying not to laugh "AH Yami! and the girl I have heard so much about Y/N L/N! you're coming with us as well!" Mereoleona Vermillion picked both us up by our head and carried us through the city rounding up people for her training and we made it to the volcano hot springs.

we was dropped at the bottom of the volcano and we could already feel the heat 'eh nothing mana can't fix' I let a thin layer of Mana cover my body and kept a close eye on my squad members. Asta was complaining about the heat and I was about to help him but the younger Vermillion stepped in.

"Um Yami?" I hummed and looked down seeing Y/N with no mana and not breaking a sweat "am I meant to have mana over my body like you?" I nodded and watched her shroud her body in a white and red swirl glow 'how does she have so much mana?' I thought watching her skip her way to the top of the volcano.

Y/N pov

maintaining my mana was easy with the energy I took when we was in the water temple and keeping up with Yami and the other captains was simple as well They was fast sure but With my wings it wasn't hard at all.

"WAHHHHHHHH!" I turned around and saw a black figure charging towards me so I moved out of the way but he just followed me 'is this a new technique?' I thought dodging all of his attacks and then kicking him in the face knocking him out of it and going back to normal.

"S-sorry Sister... D-Didn't mean it" I nodded and dragged him back to everyone who was grinning and pointing at the boiling water 'the men will see the woman naked?!' I blushed and the lady from the Blue Rose built a wall in the middle even though the men complained.

I waved goodbye to Yami and the rest of the squad and went with Noelle to the hot spring water "ahhh this is nice NE? Sister!" I shut my eyes and took my clothes off walking in with the royal girl behind me holding into my shoulder.

I was floating on my back going up and down staring at the sky when the angry lady who took us here began doing the same smiling "you know my brother likes you" I hummed and kept my gaze to the sky not caring if the other woman saw me naked or not.

"I've never heard him speak about someone the way he speaks about you" I smiled "I like him as a friend... I have my eyes set on someone else though... I do apologise" "don't be sorry... he will understand" I nodded and we heard a scoff behind us "as if a peasant like you could fall in love" My eye twitched at the Blue Rose captains comment but I didn't do anything about it.

"ignore her" I nodded and let the hot water work its magic on my muscles "ummm Y/N" I hummed at Noelle "aren't you embarrassed to show so much skin in front of everyone?" I chuckled "we're all women so I think it's fine. plus I like my body" She nodded and seemed to gain a bit of confidence herself.

'well that's good'

Yami pov

I was leaning back on my arms that rested on rocks smoking a cigarette and watching multipool other men trying to climb to the top of the wall. I was sat next to the by from the Golden dawn. Yuno, and his friend Asta was swimming around.

'They're all watching Y/N naked!'

I clenched my fist and let out a loud sigh "oi brat why aren't you joining in with them?!" I asked Yuno who just gave me a blank stare "I'm not interested" 'HUH?!' I gripped his head and glared at him "don't go acting cool towards me!" 

"Yami! let him go he doesn't want to!" Asta screamed jumping on my back forcing me to looses my grip "Plus my sister is over there and I'm pissed other people are watching her" The aura of Yuno changed completely he really was pissed then Asta changed as well.

"so I'm not alone huh" I smirked and sat back "we're leaving in a bit anyways" I mumbled getting out and drying off as people continued to fall from the wall.

 Just as everyone was getting ready to leave there was a scream on the girls side "you all decent?!" I called getting a yes I walked round and saw Y/N had been pushed in while fully clothed by someone.

"Y/N! Are you okay?!" Noelle called getting as close to the water as she could as the girl floated to the top and spat water out of her mouth. She didn't give a verbal response she only nodded and glared at Charlotte 'did she do it?'

I walked over to the water as she was getting out and threw her over my shoulder "Right Y/N we're leaving these weaklings... Noelle see you back at the base" She nodded and I began flying back to the base with the now soaking wet girl on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" 

No answer

"wanna talk about it?"

no answer

I figured she was going back to her mute stage and that after all of the training to get her to talk it might all me for nothing 'I wanna hear her voice again' I thought putting her on the floor as we walked into the base.

"you wanna go to your room?" I asked and yet again I didn't get a verbal response. I sighed and began walking to my room but she grabbed my arm ""you can come with me if you want.. but you have to change your clothes" She nodded her head fast and ran to her room as fast as she could.

My room seemed bigger than normal, there was nothing in here that said it was home. I sighed and jumped on the bed after changing into shorts and a shirt 'How long does it take to change?' I was going to see if she needed help but my door opened and revealed her in just my shirt I forgot I gave her a few days ago.

'cute'

I felt my ears go red as I picked her up and put her in the bed and got comfy next to her. She hugged my arm tight "are you sure there is nothing wrong?" I asked pushing hair out of her face getting a nod "why aren't you talking?" She just closed her eyes pretending to be asleep.

"hey you gotta answer me can't sleep your way out of this" I chuckled tickling her getting an eruption of giggles from her 'so cute' I was chuckling myself and stopped when she was gasping for air "can you tell me now?" 

She nodded and sat up right holding my hand in hers "I... I don't want to leave you" I nodded and rubbed circles on the back of her hand "I'm not going anywhere" Watching the cogs turn in her head was fascinating and when he finally made up her mind it was like a light went off in her head.

"Yami Sukehiro... will you go out with me?" 

I froze 'she said my whole name..... She asked ME out' I felt my face flush bright red as she turned to look at the bed mumbling something under her breathe "I will" Her head shot up wide eyed with tears at the corners of them "really?" I nodded and hugged her tight into the mattress.

 'I'm dating the one person all of the captains are gunning for.... I'm dating the most beautiful girl in the world'