Part 11

Y/N pov

waking up I was filled with joy, I was laying under my now boyfriend being smothered with his warmth. I didn't want to get up but today there is a meeting in the capital with all the captains Asta, Yuno and me.

'I wonder what it is' I thought running my fingers through Yami's hair 'this grows too quick' I chuckled and felt him shift his weight and open his eyes "morning Y/N" I smiled and said good morning and just stared into his eyes..

"you're so beautiful" He muttered under his breathe planting a kiss on my lips making me go bright red "c-common lets get ready!" I pushed his body off of me and ran to his wardrobe and threw on some of his clothes and ran back to him and pushed him to get changed.

"what are we doing again?" I sighed "We're going to the meeting!" I watched him roll his eyes and get changed while sulking "when can we just sleep in"  I gave a dry chuckle and ran downstairs to where Asta was already up and ready to go "good morning Sister!" I nodded and gave him a bone crushing hug "good morning little bro!" I laughed out loud and a tired voice came from the sofa "you guys leave now I'm tired!" Finral yelled making a portal I pushed both males though it and ran after them "thanks FIN!" 

The air was fresh and the streets was quiet while inside the capital where Julius was about to start the meeting there was yelling. Me, Yami and Asta all walked in me at the back with Asta who was looking forward to seeing the Wizard king again and practically jumping up and down.

"please take your seats!" 

Everyone listened I was sat in between Jack the ripper and Fuegoleon who was both glaring at each other while I kept a neutral facial expression. Julius came in after a few minutes of waiting all smiles "hello everyone" We nodded and waited for what was next.

"I'm guessing you're all wondering why you're here.... We have a spy in the capital and they come from the spade kingdom" 

Everyone was tense 'I figured there was something wrong' I hummed and sat back listening "So I had the bright idea to send one of our own spy's!" If I had water I would have spat it out all over the place 'is he CRAZY!?' I calmed myself down and took a deep breathe.

"who do you want to go?" Charlotte asked puffing out her chest trying to show off what boobs she had 'what is her problem?' it was like she was trying to get sent.

"I want to send Y/N L/N" 

I stood up shocked and wide eyed my chair squeaking on the floor echoing round the room  getting the attention of everyone here, I caught a concerned look from Jack, Fuegoleon and Yami but brushed it off as Julius smiled at me asking me to step forward.

"will you go to the spade kingdom? I only trust you as my daughter and a friend" I was trying to process all of it but as my duty as a magic night I didn't have a choice. "what do you mean daughter?! shes a peasant!" Charlotte interrupted again but no one paid her any mind. I nodded hesitantly "when do I leave and how long will I be gone for? and how will my magic be of use?" That was my only questions for him and I wanted them answered.

"yeah we don't even really know what magic she has!" Charlotte screamed earning a glare from me "you wanna find out that bad huh?!" she shrunk in her seat and I turned back to Julius "Y/N L/N uses Blood magic... it is the strongest magic I have ever seen on top of that we have never felt her mana... you will leave tomorrow after the magic night exam that is being held today I hope to have you back in the clover kingdom within the next five months but if it takes longer then it takes longer" 

I nodded and had a creepy grin spread on my face 'I get to see more blood' I nodded my head again and gave Julius a huge hug "I will d the best I can!" he patted my head and smiled down at me "as expected of my daughter.... OH and please don't tell anyone what is going on keep it between us!"