Part 12

Y/N pov

The people who was fighting next was me Zora and Asta against Finrals brother as he was now fully healed and Angier than ever, Even Yami came to watch after complaining about his private time being interrupted by Sekke.

I didn't spare him a look and went into the fight without a worry 'I wonder what we should eat for my last dinner with everyone' I thought catching up to Zora who just looked pissed "what's up Zora?" I asked giving a light fake punch to him "I just think you're being mean... why couldn't you speak when it was just me and you in the past?" I huffed and hit him in the back of the head.

"you really are an idiot you know that! I couldn't talk when I was being followed everywhere!" He huffed and flipped me onto his shoulder running to our crystal leaving Asta screaming at us for being reckless.

"so all we have to do is stop this from breaking?" I asked knocking on the crystal which was around my hight "yeah but how?" I smirked and got my grimoire out.

Blood magic: Blood cocoon

I covered the crystal in my blood magic making it impenetrable by anything even Astas' anti magic. I put my grimoire away and grinned forming my scythe.

Blood magic: Grim reaper

Twirling it through my fingers I was ready for anything with Asta next to me with his swords and Zora with his magic circles "you ready?" "yea!" I giggled and the fight began

Mimosas older brother uses flowers and that's what filled the battle field covering out eyesight and making it impossible to see what they was doing. Before I had the chance to speak Asta was running round everywhere cut it apart even hitting some of Zora's magic circles.

"he sure does what he wants.. damn brat" I chuckled and jumped off of the cliff leaving our crystal where it was 'it can't be broken so we can leave it' I hummed and took a short jog to catch up to the energy filled boy and stop him from destroying more traps.

"oh sorry Sister I didn't mean to" I shook my head and ruffled his hair as we continued to sneak up on the other group which could be heard from where we was "HOW DID THEY DO THAT?!" I supressed a laugh and began scaling the cliff they was standing on.

By the time I got to the top the woman that was with them was passed out and the older brother of Mimosa was trapped in a hole 'so now its Finrals brother' I was right up against the crystal as I took my scythe and swung it behind me getting ready to hit it like a base ball, It came round as fast as I could swing it but just before it hit the crystal in half things started slowing down.

I could feel a bead of sweat roll down my cheek and my heart beat in my ear 'I'm about to die' I thought just as a black and purple swirl showed up where my foot was about to land 'MOVE!' I kicked my foot to the right twisting my body in the air and missed the crystal by a hair getting rid of my scythe into the air and using my hands to stop my face from slamming into the ground.