Part 8

Y/N Pov 

When the doors finally closed it was dark and we was all stumbling in the dark "ouch don't stand on my food your moron!" I heard Noelle yell "It - IT WASN'T MY FAULT!" Finral screamed back and you could just tell he was flustered over the little act and we still had no light as we walked though the tunnel everyone yelling at each other giving me a minor headache.

I took one step after the other and walked into  someones back "ugh-- sorry" I rubbed my nose and was face to face with Magna "don't sweat it cutie!" He ruffled me hair making me blush as I ran past him towards the light in front of us.

'a wizard!' I shivered and jumped back when he started snickering and landed into Yami who held me up from falling over "oi you old fart why are you scaring my squad members!" I covered my ears from how loud he was yelling "ah sorry" I nodded and moved out the way stumbling a bit 'I feel light?' I thought rubbing my wrists as they tingled.

"I hear you're after the magic stone!" The old man cackled smoothing out his crazy moustache walking away "Mr Yami sir, please follow me as for the rest of you go down to the caves and fight our best fighters and you will have what you desire" His grin was creepy and put me off the whole thing 'he is lying'

My breathing picked up the further we went into the caves and I clung to Asta's arm "are you okay Y/N?" I shook my head "the old man was lying" I whispered looking everywhere to make sure we wasn't being ambushed.

A cold gust of wind came rushing in and sent a shiver down my spine as we turned a corner and was met with a guy in a mask "who are you?" Asta asked walking towards him but was kicked in the stomach.

I caught him from hitting the floor and sent a hard glare to the man as Asta began trying to egt a punch in but missed every single one 'his movements... they're too fluent' I studied him close as he moved around like a dace luring Asta into a trap and attacking him again.

Even after seeing what the person could do Asta got his sword out ignoring the slight flinch of the dude "AHHHHH!" Asta swung her sword down on the man only for him to spin out of the way "how are you doing that?!" Asta was getting agitated and was loosing his cool.

'something sick'

I held my nose and gaged 'who the fuck has this much mana?' I took one step backwards just as the boy was going to punch me grabbing his arm and flipping him on his back "I don't know who you are or what is going on... but who the fuck is that?" I asked gripping his wrist tight pulling it up with my foot on his back ready to break it "I-I don't know what you're on about I swear! P-PLEASE LET ME GO!"  

I kicked his mask off and saw he was just a young boy with blue hair and a scared face. I sighed helping him up "there is someone here with immense power" Asta put his hand on my shoulder and showed me his sword "wanna go kick their butt?" One glance a the confused boy I held out my hand "we might need backup kid" 

When we reached an opening I saw Magna and Luck passed out on the floor cast off to the side Finral was bleeding and Vanessa was out cold bleeding out "oooo more meat shields for that stone?" The lion person cackled getting into fighting position.

Asta didn't think twice and was already going to attack him while me and the boy was running round the outside to get to the others "Kahono!" The boy yelled running to a girl who was bleeding from her mouth "K-Kiato" 'his name is Kiato?' I hummed and pulled Finral out of the way of falling rocks "ah thankyou Y/N"

I nodded and got Vanessa out of the way on in a pile with Luck and Magna 'I need to help Asta now' I ran to see the fight and he was hanging on by a little bit of hope he had left 'shit' The lion thing had three eyes and his mana was overflowing and it was bright red 'why does he look like a lion?' I thought breathing deep pulling Asta out the way of an attack.