Part 13

Y/N pov

I was found on my first day in the spade kingdom and for the past week I have been thrown into the prisons with my grimoire still on me 'its dumb to let me keep it' I thought taking a bite of the stale bread they gave me like a feral animal.

I had small cuts on my fingers from doing handstands for hours a day from boredom though today I get to see the main man of this kingdom and I get to show my power and see what I can do to help. 

When I finished my meal I smiled and headed the tray to the guard who was looking over me the whole time including going toilet. Someone cleared their throat making me look up from the floor and see a handsome man around my age smiling sweetly.

"you must be Y/N L/N the girl from the clover kingdom" I nodded my head and stayed on the floor looking up at the man who was smirking "why was you exiled again?" I cleared my throat this time "I killed the captain of the Aqua Deer because they said my magic was not fit for a magic night" I lied sighing and touching my grimoire "it's not my fault I swear! I only wanted to show what I could do BUT he got in the way and said it was hideous" I fake cried rubbing my eyes to stop the tears as he bent down to my level.

"if you can tell me all their secrets I'll let you be my right hand man... only if you show me what you can do" He was an evil man for sure, you could tell by his tone of voice he was talking to a child who knew nothing of the world 'how dumb can people get?' I thought as he ruffled my hair smiling at me.

"Y-Yes I'll do anything your majesty!" I plead bowing my head to the floor and fake sniffing away my tears taking the hand he offered leading me to his room. 

'who knew lying would be so fun'I thought as I was lead to a bathroom where I was given the permission to wash and get myself presentable 'This smells nice' I hummed at the strawberry scented body wash.

When I got out of the bath there was fresh clothes waiting for me, they was simple black cargo trousers with a black shirt and a black robe that hung off of my shoulders 'reminds me of the Black bulls.

I hummed and walked out  seeing the man and getting a smile "well you sure do clean up nicely" I nodded not to sure what he meant by that and followed him outside where he wanted me to spar someone.

"this man is my top mage in the kingdom if you can last one round with him then you can become my right hand man" I nodded and stood in place as the people began clearing out the way.

"I wont go easy on you cutie!" I nodded and widened my stance keeping myself in place 'he uses water magic' I hummed and shifted my right food to the left a bit as a spell hit me face first and I didn't budge "H-How?!" He screamed sending attack after attack.

"my turn" I whispered getting my grimoire out 'I wont use my powerful spells' I thought flipping to my grim reaper spell.

Blood magic: grim reaper

My scythe landed in my hands and a grin spread on my face. The man got angry at my grin and send another attack only for me to slice through it and stop any magic from touching me 'I haven't used the Anti magic part in a while' I hummed looking at the shocked faces of all of them

'okay I'll do one more then I'll leave it'

Blood magic: wing of death

I flew above him and dived down punching him into the ground getting a satisfying crunch from his face. "Y-You took down our top mage?!" I stopped my magic and bent down to his body acting all worried.

"UMMMM did I kill him?! I'M SO SORRY!" I fake cried and placed my hand on his face bowing.

Blood magic: blood restoration