Christmas special

I had over a hundred things to do and yet so little time, if I was told that by being a magic knight I would have so much trouble getting gifts I wouldn't have signed up.

Granted I met the most handsome man alive who is now my boyfriend I also gained a real family so I guess that balances it all out... right?

Running with my hands full weaving in and out of people shopping in the capital I sighed I had only just managed to get a gift for Asta and Yuno they had matching keychains with the wizard king's signature.

I still had to get stuff for the whole crew AND Julius.

I didn't have time it was Christmas Eve eve.

Just as I was nearing the meet up point for finral to pick me up I tripped dropping a lovely box gift wrapped and all holding an expensive set of underwear for Vanessa.

Tears burned my eyes as I began to get frustrated. Getting my griamore out I summons my wings and picked everything up flying at speeds I didn't know possible landing on the base alone.

Everyone had gone out for drinks and food except me as I stated I was sick.

A small lie for the price of happy faces, Frinral knew my plan all along however I guess I can't count on him seen as he's probably drunk.

Placing the few gifts I had got under mine and Yamis shared bed I pushed my hair back with a small grin.

"Y/N! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE EVE!"

A voice boomed making me jump and glare at the bow shining light in front of my eyes "what do you want Marx"

I hissed as I began to walk away knowing the capability of his magic to follow my movements.

A bead of sweat formed on his brow followed by the slight quiver in his voice "w-well you see..."

I rolled my eyes stopping myself from opening the front door "lemme guess you don't have a gift for Julius?"

His head nodded fast and his eyes looked to the ground "I'm on my way to the capital again what do you need?" I said rather impatiently as my foot tapped on the ground beneath me.

"I-oh! Can you get him a new rope?" He was unsure it was obvious but I nodded regardless.

"THANKYOU Y-"

I cut him off before he had chance to finish and summoned my wings once more.

Still packed it was nothing me and made it hard to move round or make sense of where I was entirely, the sound of kids crying or parents arguing with said kids was forming a migraine at the front of my head.

I heard novels scoff and push people of lower class to the side causing chaos and riots "hey stop that!" I yelled as an older man pushed a young woman and her son to the floor.

He rolled his eyes and started walking standing on her fingers "I staid stop!" I glared gripping his shoulder only to be pushed off.

"Don't touch me you-..." he stoped speaking eyeing me up "I take that back... you're rather pretty"

Now it was my turn to scoff "don't flatter me you utter piece of trash, apologies to the woman now"

"Or what?"

I chuckled and looked to his daughter who held a smug grin as she listened to her father boast about how shitty he is "I guess Santa won't be giving your little pet sperm any gifts"

"P-pPET SPERM?!"

The woman on the floor had gotten up and giggled "Thankyou miss"

"You're welcome" I smiled as the man stormed off in a rage screaming profanity after profanity at anyone on site.