Part 5

Y/N pov

after I helped Julius with his documents I ran out the building and down to where the most noise was, there was a loud pained screaming that filled my ears as I sprinted through the streets I saw the younger Crimson lion boy crying over the only Captain other than Yami to show me kindness.

Fuegoleon Vermilion, he was out cold laying on the floor bleeding out with his arm handing on by a few tendons "HELLPPPP!" The cries filled the air and the people who attacked was laughing at the mess they made. Asta was going to attack them with the help of Noelle and I dropped to the floor next to the boy.

"Y-Y/N?!SAVE HIM!" I nodded and pushed him off of me because he was shaking me I pulled my grimoire out and watched the pages flip.

Blood magic: Blood restoration 

The red mist filled the air and glass shattered some landing on my face and a large chunk landed in my leg 'shit' I winced and saw his arm healing more and more "hurry!" I glared at the boy with my blood shot eyes "don't tell me what to do" 

He shrunk in his place and watched me do my thing "just... stop anything from attacking us" He nodded and ran off while Fuegoleon's arms was almost attached 'just a little more!' I had tears streaming down my face and my leg was still bleeding.

When he was finally healed I slumped on the floor and shielded us from flames that went up next to us "I though I told you to protect us?!" The boy flinched and I switched spells to keep the captain safe.

Blood magic: blood cocoon

A clear red sphere covered the captain letting him breathe and not be harmed while I walked back to where Julius was holding my leg and limping loosing blood. The younger fire user ran to help letting my hand my arm over his shoulder.

"why can't you just heal your self?" I huffed and gritted my teeth "I have my limits to how big of a wound I can heal and how many time you know" I hissed in pain as we was going up stairs and cried.

"let me carry you then! please?!" I shook my head and pulled my weight up the steps one at a time being careful of the captain in my magic. We was given confused and concerned looked from everyone in the capital as I bleed all over the floor and pushed the doors to Julius's office open falling to the floor.

"JULIUS!" I shouted sniffing and seeing him and my captain come running to me "Y-Y/N are you okay?!" The wizard king shouted picking me up in a bridle position "Fuegoleon.... his arm was ripped off. I healed him can't heal me" my breathing picked u and I could feel a fever coming from keeping the blood cocoon out for too long.

"here we will get you to a doctor Yami come with us Leopold go tell your sister"  I jolted every time we moved too much and my mouth was filling with blood making my cough it up into my hands "sorry" I mumbled as I was placed on a bed and passed out.

Yami pov

The wizard king Julius Novachrono called me to his office to talk aver something important involving one of my squad members 'I swear if its Asta I will kill him' I thought walking into Finrals spatial magic and putting my cigarette out on the floor.

'why is everyone screaming?' I shrugged and walked in sitting in front of the man the myth the legend Julius "ah Yami! you're here!" I nodded and waited for him to get on with it. "I need to talk about your newest member Y/N L/N" I was interested and leaned forward in my seat nodding.

"I see you like her" my face went red but I nodded non the less "I had her help me with some stuff a while ago and got to know her and even got some words out of her" I nodded and was getting bored 'why can't he get to the point already!'