Chapter 1

"Another villain had yet appeared in last night's tragedy, this time a villain that's identity is unrecognisable, but it's features are as best as described to those who were present" a voice errupted from the TV.

A sigh escaped from the male that sat at the couch of the lounging room, he grabbed his cup off chai tea and with that he placed it back down which was accompanied with a *clack* indicating it sat at the surface.

Resting his arms at the back of the couch he watched as there was a clip supporting the so called new villain that had appeared just last night and now he was watching it on the news.

The sudden sinking of the couch beside him caught him of guard, he glanced before looking back.

"What are you watching at five in the morning?" A male asked as he also relaxed beside the male. His voice was monotone and plain, it had no emotion. The blond could only answer the question.

"The news, there's been a new villain sighting last night" He replied as the male hummed indicating his attention. Both their eyes stayed on the TV screen, and they watched the rest before it ended.

"New unidentifiable villain?" The male mumbled before he sighed and got up, heading to the kitchen.

No, the two weren't roommates they just shared a dorm, like they did with every other student. They weren't the only two.

Their dorm was spacious and large, the walls green, the floor wooden, and it was at room temperature. It was large enough for nineteen students.

"Yeah, kinda interesting to be honest, oh well, I'm making breakfast" The blond announced as he stood up, his own weight caused the seat beside the other male to lift and with that it felt void, and empty.

"I'll wake everyone up" The other stood and with that it was once again, the blond to himself as he headed to the kitchen.

There was no separation between the living room, dining room, lounge or kitchen it was all open air.

****

"Oh the smell of food awoke me" A female voice spoke as she leaned over the blond male's shoulder, she sniffed before letting out a satisfied breath of air.

The large space was now being filled with tired students that sat at the table, conversing in a conversation as the sound of sizzling filled their ears from the pan.

"Good morning Bakugo" Another voice greeted as she walked into the kitchen, her black hair was tied up in a ponytail and she was more than ready than everyone else.

Bakugo, the blond she had just greeted looked to only nod gently. "Morning ponytail girl" He greeted back after he focused back onto the bacon he was making.

A smile lifted onto the females face, she got cups out from the cabinets, which had everyone's names on the front and with that she began preparing the tea like she always did.

As food was getting prepared and done, the table was being set with plates, and everyone was sat around. Yawning or conversing in a conversation.

Lastly, food was set down for everyone. Everyone took the amount they could eat and it was just enough, Bakugo got used to the amount the students from his class ate, for as long as he'd been hanging out, he knew them inside out.

"THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD!" The students appreciated and with that they all dug in and once again all separated and began speaking.

Katsuki Bakugo, a blond male, training to be a pro hero in UA a highly prestigious school in Japan. Five foot six. Quirk, explosion. Caused by his body sweating nitroglycerin to produce large explosions or explosions at all. He had anger issues and was hot blooded, but he was rather calm but grumpy, he never got swayed.

The male made sure that he made salad to keep everyone healthy and balanced.

After food everyone left to their rooms, getting changed into their uniforms which were grey with forest green pants and red ties, it wasn't the best but at least they wore according to the dress code.

One by one students got into class which was 1-A and grouped over like always updating eachother on what they dreamt about and if they slept well.

Meanwhile the blonds head was up in the clouds. His mind was back to what he was watching I'm the early morning. The new villain.

Healthy forest green hair that was bushed out and curly, a black button up shirt that wasn't entirely buttoned up but the top three buttons were undone and exposed the villains chest. Black ripped jeans and red platform signature shoes.

It's all that replayed, along with a white mask that covered his identity. The blond was intrigued, he really was.

"Bakubro? Bakubro?!" A male voice exclaimed as he popped on front of the male's red eyes, he blinked a few before letting his head fall to the side.

"What's got you so distracted?" His friend questioned. He only looked away annoyed that he was taken from his thoughts.

"Nothing shitty hair, piss off" He cursed, the other could only sigh before he pat the male on the shoulder and he headed for his seat.

As soon as he had the door to their class slid open and with that their Teacher came in, a male with jet black hair that was slightly curled, the man himself was six foot and he was a pro hero.

Aizawa. Quirk Eraser, his eyes turned red causing his components quirks to be erased for a temporary amount of time, just by looking at them. He held black eyes and bags under them, he was constantly drained but he was powerful and resilient.

The class steadily fell silent and with that Aizawa stood in view of all his students, he cleared his throat, looking around before he spoke.

"We have a training session today" He announced, his class sighed of exhaustion, to them it was day after day, they trained daily, attempting to control their quirks, try something new, get new upgrades.

Most of the times a villain always seemed to show up when they had their training sessions away from UA and that's what was going to happen.

A training session out of UA.

They may possibly encounter a villain.