Chapter 22

The moon glistens in the midnight blue sky, gorgeous clouds that were searing through, as the three male's jumped from one to another concrete man-made art.

The masked villain reached the top, dragging his forearms to push his body up and with that he was at the top of the apartment buildings.

The view was...glistening, all the buildings that circuited electricity though then, he was unable to take his eyes off of. If only he had gotten into the dream school he wanted to.

If only not for being declined because of his villainous quirk.

"Deku?" A male with light blue wavy hair called out as he stood on the far end of the building, clothes ruffling as the wind swayed through his clothes. Even if it was cold the villain shared no sort of reaction to the temperature.

Smiling behind his mask the villain did, he stood from the edge from the building, gaining an upper hand in view as he did and with that he followed his team as they patrolled through the streets.

Night was the only time they were capable of strolling around, unless there was a villain who actually patrolled the area at the same time.

However, it was unlikely for anyone to roam the streets if no accidents had occurred, and it was the only time they were able to escape their base unlike the time they had in the forest.

A continuation of their journey continued as Deku, the villain continued floating through the air, his boots specifically made for that specification. His clothing that ruffled against his bare, tight skin.

The villain felt rather warm despite the wind that bit at his skin along with his clothing as it ruffled against his  body.

The villain himself couldn't help but be impatient at the thought of meeting the blond hero, he felt a weird connection and attachment to the blond, it was quite odd.

Finally when the villains had reached their final destination which were tall mountains, their feet trodded over grass and patches that held mud, and it was a continuation of that ground.

The masked villain was far by distracted from his past memories, and he has only began thinking of them because of the blond training hero. Oh how the male was lucky to get into a school.

The most prestigious.

Shaking his head, the pit of his stomach was growing in anger, he couldn't help it, his past memories weren't positive, they were rather full of negativity, and he hated it, he had no good memories to tell.

"Deku" another male voice spoke and with that it was Dabi, he had now been placed beside the villain and they were both walking up the mountain ascending.

"Hmm?" He hummed and with that the villain smiled, as he had managed to take the villain from his negative memories. "Are you sure you want to get involved with this....Hero?" The black haired villain asked.

Dabi had similar features to the blond that the masked villain could remember, it was the hair that represented him the most, they both had spiky hair. Apart from the colour and skin, along with quirks.

"You realise...you will be popping up more-" before Dabi could complete his sentence the villain smiled behind his mask and with that he sighed.

"It's not me, it's the hero" The villain excused, on the other hand Dabi himself knew that it wasn't just the hero, it was his villain partner too, and that was a fact that neither of them could excuse.

"But it's you too, isn't it?" Dabi asked, gaining no reply to his satisfaction. From then on they walked in silence.

There was really nothing to talk about. Apart from the gorgeous view they were escalating towards.

 Apart from the gorgeous view they were escalating towards