Introduction

It was a stormy night outside of my own house. The trees blowing and the leaves flying along the wind, having yet another time in these days. However, things won't go as planned as Sonic was heading back to his home. He was racing against the wind as he speeds his way to it.

But, things again, won't be easy for him. The strange laughter echo throughout the Green Hills, giving a guess to Sonic as it could be very important. It was too much wind for the hedgehog as he got blown away into the sky. The last thing he hear was....

???: I got you now, hedgehog . . .

The next morning, everything was calming down. The birds were chirping and the sounds of wind from my window makes some music from the wind chimes. I was asleep.

The door opened up, revealing a bee named Charmy. He had some report about what happened yesterday.

Charmy: Vector, I got some-

Charmy notice my sleeping form as he look at me.

Charmy: news...

He hover over to me as I continue to sleep. Charmy would try to wake me up.

Charmy: Vector? Vector?

Though that would work, but I was still sleeping like an animal. Couldn't hear him still.

Vector: Zzz...

Charmy watch me sleep for a few moments before he pop for what it appears to be like a sleeping bubble from my nose, causing me to wake up from my sleep and seeing Charmy.

Vector: Huh...? Charmy...?

I rub my eyes before noticing Charmy putting his hands on my nose as he was ready for his report.

Charmy: Vector, we just got an report about Sonic! He's missing!

Vector: What?! Sonic is missing!

Charmy: I know and that's not the worst of it! Apparently under the genius scientist, Doctor Eggman.

I got up, stretching my arms and legs before I grab my headphones and place them on my head.

Vector: I am not going to let that mad doctor hurt Sonic like this. I'm going to rescue him myself!

Charmy: You will? Oh, thank you Vector!

Charmy hugs me, so I hug him back gently before he lets go.

Charmy: Now you are ready for the greatest adventure you have never been to before! Are you ready, Vector?

Vector: Heck yeah I'm ready! Now let's get going!

I would point my finger up in the air and jam to the beat of the music before heading outside of my house. The adventure has begun.