"I don't think it's going to be there." Jackson remarks. "Here, come here Monique." He says gently to her pulling her gently back out of the closet. "I want you to look at this picture on my phone and tell me if it's the scarf that was on your dress." Jackson says calmly. He holds his head down close to Monique's as she looks at the picture. "Is that your scarf?" His hand is on her arm rubbing it comforting her.

"Yes....it's my scarf. Why do you have a picture of it? Where is it?" She ask sounding confused.

"It's alright, you did good okay, you did good." Jackson reassures her.

"Can I bottle him up and keep him when she's around. I've never saw a man handle her...." Rylie looks on in amazement at how Jackson gets her cooperation without incident. Jackson approaches Rylie with Monique by his side. "Monique just identified the scarf that was wrapped around your steering wheel when your car was vandalized. We are going to check the dress and hanger for Gavin's prints. I need you to look around and tell me what else is out of place."

They go to Rylie's bedroom, she looks around. None of her things seem out of place but some things are missing. Her favorite robe she left hanging on the bathroom door. An old picture of her that was stuck in the edge of her dresser mirror. When she opens her dresser drawer containing her underwear she stops and steps back staring at it.

"Baby....what is it." Chace asks her walking up behind her.

"Uhm....my underwear, the black panties. They... uhm have dog hair. There's dog hair all over them." She frowns. Chace walks closer to take a look with Jackson next to him.

They get someone to check the dresser for prints and bag the underwear in her drawer.

"I brought this up a long time ago. Where the hell is his dog? Jackson do your men have his dog?" Jayson comments with frustration.

"No....we couldn't find a dog. They are still checking out his house next door. Come on we'll go out the backdoor to it there's too many people on the streets out front.

"Rylie I don't know if I want to be here anymore. I didn't know Gavin was crazy. Did you know he was doing all of this. Oh my god, I wanted to stay here yesterday. I can't believe this, they haven't caught him yet?" Monique says nervously.

"It's alright Moni, they'll catch him. We need to cooperate. It might help you and your case to." Rylie hugs her sister. Monique wraps her arms around Rylie's waist. "Okay, I'm sorry....I'm sorry. Jayson's right, Gavin was always walking that dog, where is he? He normally barks his head off." She strongly responds.

They go down the stairs and through the kitchen to the backdoor where the disturbance was first learned about. The back door is already open. There is tape all round it. Jackson removes some of it so they can go down the steps into the backyard. Rylie stops walking as she's looking ahead of her at the gate that encloses her backyard.

"Did your men do that?" She points at the secret passageway Gavin made between their fences that's now ajar.

"Do what, I don't see what you are talking about." Jackson looks where she's pointing.

"That fence, Moni look at the fence. It's crooked." Rylie turns to her sister.

"Forget the fence, what's that horrible smell." Monique exclaims turning up her nose.

"Compost, it's the dirt from the flowerbed, see it's fresh." Jayson casually remarks looking at it.

"I don't remember seeing that many flowers there when we were here." Leland remarks.

"Yeah, it hasn't rained either and the ground is wet." Sander adds in. Jackson is already on his phone calling for some men to come to the backyard. Chace is standing over the flowerbed looking at the two mounds of dirt.