every breath you take ; deena

school started again. teenagers roamed throughout the school halls, sprinting to their classes, off to their friends to gossip about a new rumour.

it was the same. it had felt the same as the previous years. everyone had forgotten about what happened during the massacre that shady side had a year ago so quickly. oh how you'd never forget it. never.

you walked through the crowded halls, desperately wanting to get your classes as fast as you could. you had physics and chem first. ms riley had set homework for the class during the winter break, it was about some essay on the significance of electricity. it was pretty easy for you, so you had finished it within the first few days of you break.

just as you walked right into class, your eyes landed on her. she was so beautiful, her beautiful eyes , her beautiful smile, her beautiful personality. everything about her was so angel like.

her soft brunette eyes shined brighter than the sun. oh how badly you wanted her to be yours. yours. deena was unbelievable.

"what are you doing?" suddenly a voice brought you back to reality. it was her.
"o-oh" your cheeks got red. she continued to stare at you
"uhm..." you felt embarrassed. for staring at her. but how could you blame yourself? of course you'd stare at a girl who's absolutely stunning.

"well..." the girl looked at you. how awfully awkward it was was indescribable. deena finally walked to her seat.

you stood there awkwardly, in the middle of the classroom. oh how that little interaction made your heart squeal and throb in excitement. how you would know she had felt the same way about you.

AN : HELLOOOOOOOO.... NOT ME DISAPPEARING FOR HALF A YEAR OMGGMMG 😭 anyways his was a draft i made last year, as i will TRY to post more on here :)) this is acc so bad oml.
more content soon!! hopefully..