forgive me ; nick goode

"i hate you!" you screamed at nick. he has been ignoring you for the past few days and if you didn't think that was worse enough. he had hidden some dark shit from you and you found out. you had enough of it, finally confronting him. "how could you?? what did i do to you?!"

"y/n baby... i'm just-" you didn't let him finish the sentence. you slammed the door right in his face and sat on your bed. you sat there sobbing quietly, staying still.

"why" the tears poured down your face, dripping onto the bedsheets. you never had felt like this before. like betrayed. you thought that he could tell you everything. nick promised you that he would never, ever keep any secrets away from you. but i guess not.

outside grew darker. it was around 9pm, and you were still in your shared room. you read your book peacefully, until you heard a knock.

"y/n, you haven't had dinner," you ignored nick, and continued reading. "y/n"
you knew you couldn't leave him standing out there, so you went to go open the door for him. 

"i'm so sorry" nick tried to grab your hand, but you pulled away. "i didn't mean to hurt your feelings y/n, please forgive me. please" he plead

"i don't wanna hear your bullshit nick" you turned to him "just shut the fuck up or i swear, i will walk out of the house." you said in a serious tone.

you hopped in bed, soon nick followed after you. you both decided to keep your distance, so you slept on the edge of the bed. you turned to the side facing the wall, and just stared straight into it. you felt so cold without his touch, but you started to doze off anyways.

the creaking of the bed woke you up, and you looked over you shoulder (or you at least tried to). nick had you trapped in his arms, pulling you closer to him.

"i'm sorry, i miss you y/n" he said softly, drifting back to sleep. you didn't think much of it and just like magic, you eyes went shut (knowing that your warmer now, in his arms)

word count : 417 words !!

a/n: i really don't like this one at all LMFAOA. sorry i haven't been updating, just had some school work to do. but more imagines will be made from now so enjoy lol DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, THANK YOU EVERYONE 🤍 !!