please dont leave me ; cindy & ziggy berman

warning: gore, blood

running away from possessed killers wasn't so easy. "run, run ziggy!" you screamed as you were running through the grounds of camp nightwing. "run, run!"

it was cindy, ziggy and yourself. screaming in horror after seeing many people being slaughtered to death. salty tears ran down your face. "why did you come here? why did mom send you here? why? just why?" replayed in your head as you ran behind your two sisters. suddenly, tommy slater appeared. cindy used her shovel to protect herself from him. she hit him once, but it was too late. he swung his axe into her face, making her fall onto the ground. "no! stop!" you and ziggy screamed. then the "milkman" appeared. he stabbed ziggy, brutally and continuously. you screamed. the bloody axe slit into cindy's chest. you stood there, unable to move. "stop! no stop! please!" you begged, your tears coming out uncontrollably.

you didn't realise that you were stabbed. bright, red blood spilled out of your mouth. you looked down at the knife sticking right into your stomach, then looking up to see the old man (milkman) in front of you. he smiled at you. you mouth fell open. you felt yourself fall onto the ground. stabbing continuously, you felt you internal organs being crushed together. you looked at your sisters both laying dead. you felt the switchblade knife, in your gut. the pain. it grew and grew. harry rooker digged more into you. now, the blood was spitting out of your mouth. and that was it.

imagine dying with your own sisters. how cruel it would be. at least one of them survived. but this was NOT how you wanted to spend your time at camp.

word count : 325 words !!

a/n: wanted to do some type of horror/gore type of thing lmao. please vote and leave suggestions (you can either comment them down below or send me a messsge !) thank you :)