makin' love ; simon kalivoda

you were sitting on your boyfriends bed, waiting for kate and deema to arrive, while simon played his guitar and sang a song. you like it when he played, and the young man recognised how much you enjoyed listening, which is why his gaze never left yours during the performance.

frost grew over the windows even as the duvet kept me warm. you watched the ice-crystals grow for a while, allowing my brain to be empty, content to exist and be. the morning would bring the beauty of the ice for sure, that crunch under boot and the bold greeting cold air brings. yet between now and watching my breaths rise as new white-puffed clouds there will be a very cold night. the kind that only stops at the doors of the well-made houses.

you leant in closer to the boy who had gradually become your best friend over the last few months, wrapping your arms around his neck as he finished his song and set his instrument down. you grinned as you said,
"you're so excellent at it." "i wish i had the ability to sing."

simon snickered, "not everyone can be as talented as me duh." your mouth fell as you punched his arm in a joking manner.
you mumbled, "rude as fuck."

simon snatched your arms, yanked you back, and pinned you on his bed. as his fingers danced across your ribs, tickling you like crazy, you laughed. "stop! stop!" you pleaded as you pushed him away from you.

he was laying next to you with his elbow raised up and his head resting on his hand. this was the moment you realised that you had feelings for him. simon has had affections for you too since the day he met you, and you had no idea.

you came closer to him, hands clutching the fabric of his sweater as you pressed your lips against his.

simon's hand reached the back of your head, firmly gripping your lips while his tongue roamed your mouth.
as he deepened the kiss, you gasped into his mouth and felt him smirk.

you and simon both heard kate and deena go through the front door before anything else could happen. as he moved off of you and you straightened up, you glanced over at simon, who was fixing his waistband of his jeans.

"next time ??" the boy remarked, before greeting kate and deena at the doorframe of his room. you sighed and slumped back onto his bed, hoping the females hadn't shown up. 

you muttered, "damn cockblocks."

word count: 469 words !!

a/n: SURPRISE GUYSSSSS !!! IM BACK I PROMISE... YES I DID FORGOT ABOUT THIS ACC LMFAO BUT ITS OKAY, IM HERE STILL :))
~~~~~
also this was in by someone on tumblr so i'll try to find their @
[PLEASE VOTE TYSMM !!]