past friends ; cindy berman

you were sitting at the dock. staring into the night sky. the stars twinkled brightly, lighting up the sky. it was cold night at camp night wing. you wore a collar top with some pair of shorts. the ones that your mother gave to you before you went to camp. it was pretty shit being at camp. you made some "friends" and just stayed in your cabin, most of the time.

you heard laughter from behind you and turned around. there you saw her. the girl you've had been friends with since 9th grade. until she moved on and found her new, better friends. she was so pretty. absolutely drop dead gorgeous. cindy berman. the brown haired girl that had tints of red in her hair. you didn't know that she would be here at camp. the way that you wished that you two were still friends, but after she pushed you away, you thought that you weren't good enough for her.

you stood up. "i wanna get outta here" you sighed. you started walking back to your cabin until you noticed alice, arnie and cindy standing nearby a tree. you tried to avoid them but you heard "hey you over there, stop" your feet stopped walking. "c'mon, c'mon why" you muttered, as you turned around. alice stood closer to you and observed your appearance. "wow, aren't you that girl that use to hang with cindy?" she asked. "yeah, what about it" you gulped. "hmm, someone seems like a sore loser. no wonder why you have no friends and why cindy left you" the pain you felt. you tried pushing down the sobs coming from your throat. tears filled you eyes. "how dare she. this bitch" you said in your head. your shoes dug into the ground, with mud and grass spread onto the tip of your shoes.

alice laughed and so as arnie. cindy stood more to the far right, in the back. it was like she was trying to stay away from you. but did you know, all she wanted to do was run into your arms and hug you. "c'mon guys, leave her alone" cindy finally spoke. you were surprised. you didn't think she was going to stickup for you. "oh so now your on her side? what the actual fuck, cindy" alice turned to the poor girl. "can we just leave now, please?" the brunette plead. "yeah we should just go now, alice" arnie said while grabbing alice's arm. "we shouldn't waste our time on her" arnie said as he looked at you. "fine, whatever. bye dipshit" they left as soon as she said that. you watched as they were leaving. cindy turned around and mouthed "i'm sorry". you knew it was said with guilt. "oh my gosh." was all you said. there you were, standing outside all by yourself.

word count: 448 words !

a/n : sorry about this one. i know alice and arnie aren't like this at all but i just wanted to mix it up a bit?! make sure to vote lol and also y'all want a part 2? enjoy the rest of your night/day <3