dude, you're such a jerk ; simon kalivoda

it was 2am in the morning. you sat peacefully at your study table, while the song 'every breath you take' played. your little lamp lit up your dark room, as you were studying for your english exam. gosh, did you hate it ! mrs. mills had set up a few exams for your class to do. as soon as she handed out the work, everyone in your class knew that it would be so boring and would take forever to do. holding a pen in hand, you read through the piece of text that you had to analyse and arrange for yourself, to type up your own written explanation. you were so stressed, you had a migraine from doing all that work. english class was your least favourite, and you've never had gotten bad marks. you were really shocked to be honest.

your h/c hair sat nicely on top of your shoulders. it was a cold night, in shady side. your warm slippers and a red, cotton sweater you're wearing, made you comfortable. your room was filled with the scent of flowers and cookies, it felt very cosy and welcoming

tap. tap. you heard tapping noises at your window. as soon as you turned to your head around, you saw rocks flying and hitting against the window. one by one. you stood up to see who it was. "c'mon it's 2am, who would be up at this time?" you said to yourself, disturbed. you looked down to see your boyfriend, simon. "hey!! y/n open the window for meeee" he whined.
"what are you doing here?!" you whispered-yelled, obviously annoyed but glad to see him. "my parents are at home!!"

"c'mon y/nnnn. pleaseee" simon bent down on to both knees and plead. "okay fine, but you better not annoy me" you rolled you eyes. he climbed through the window clumsily, almost knocking down your picture frames. "can you not?!" you said trying to be as quiet as you can. "oh so i get no "hi baby" or "how was your day". hmm maybe i should just go" he tried to climb back out of the window, but you stopped him and grabbed his hand. "no i'm just.. ugh i don't even know anymore. ever since i started my exams, i've been acting like a dick" you sighed. "nooo, it's okay babyy. im sorry if i made you upset. please forgive me, please" simon said giving you the "puppy eyes". a small smile spread on your face. you knew what was coming.

he tickled you onto your bed, making you laugh like crazy! he smothered small kisses onto your face and neck. it gave you butterflies and made you so happy. "stop simon! stop ahh" you gigged. "make me, y/n" he replied smirking. "pff, you're such a jerk!!" you smiled, shoving him off and making him fall onto the ground. "oh my gosh." you gasped. "shush!!" "hopefully no one heard that" he said innocently, in fear and excitement.

the both of you were laying on your bed, hand in hand. simon held you close in his arms. never wanting to let go. you were comforted by him, and was not as stressed as before. "you know, i still have some work to do, loser" you said sitting up. "baby no c'mon. you need a break, you've been up all night" he said sitting up beside you, cautiously watching your movements."yeah i know but, i really do need to finish the exam before friday!!" you said as you turned your heads towards him. "duhh, but like that's in 2 days. you still got time" he said shaking his head, trying to make a point to you. "i just wanna spend more time with you, that's all". he kissed your lips. you smiled into his lips, finally having the kiss that you needed tonight. it was a long, passionate and sweet kiss. having him as your boyfriend was a dream come true.

word count : 712 words!!

a/n : hi everyone!! sooo yeah, this is my first imagine. and after I had read all of it, it sounds so bad pls 😭☝️ but anyways i hoped you enjoyed it !! also requests are open, so feel free to comment any suggestions i should do :)