what the fck ; simon kalivoda & kate schmidt

quick a/n : this was ib @ravendarkage ! this idea is pretty much, very cool :)

you were in the kitchen, preparing some lunch for yourself. "let's see... grilled cheese?" you asked yourself, searching for something to eat in the fridge. "no.. uhm..oh there!" you saw some left over pizza from last night. "yummyyy" you smiled at the food (who wouldn't. i love food). you took out the food from the fridge and popped it into the microwave.

while you were waiting, you sat on top of the counter, reading your novel. it was so peaceful and quiet. being at home all by yourself was quite fun, let's be honest. you were wearing a pink top with some blue overalls, and your short, curly h/c hair tied up into pigtails. "there were the coats hanging up as usual, and a smell of mothballs, and darkness and silence, and no sign of Lucy" you read the words of the page, quietly.

you didn't seem to notice two figures coming into your home. hiding behind the living room curtains. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. "yay, my food is done!!" you said excitedly. you opened the microwave door, and grabbed you piping-hot slices of cheesy, gooey, pizza. you brought your book and your food with you to the lounge room and sat on the soft couch. "what's on tv, today?" searching through the channels finding something to watch, you heard a rattle coming from behind you.

"what the fuck?" you said while standing up. you turned around and walked towards the window. "BOO" two of you old friends bounced out of the curtains, startling you. your bottom hit the ground and looked up at the two. "oh my gosh, what the fuck." the e/c eyes of yours widened. "surprise?" kate said grinning widely. "h-how are you.. am i dreaming?!" you screamed in shock and also in fear. "no, you're not dreaming. you actually think we're like some type of hallucination or something" kate scoffed. "i-i mean yes of course! you guys died 4 years ago from the curse, and now you're in my home? kate, your head was shredded by a fucking bread slicer! and you simon, your head slit open by a fucking axe. of course i think this shit is some type of hallucination" you stood up and paced around the room. "the curse somehow turned us back alive, i don't even know how, to be honest. i woke up in my bed this morning so, yeah it's all real" simon said smiling. "you guys are crazy. what if i'm talking to your spirits or something?!" you asked. "Y/N!!" they both shouted at you. "OKAY, OKAY!" you laughed it off.

you sat back down with both of them, catched up with each other and talked about random things. simon turned on some tv shows, one of them being your favs, which was 'that '70s show'. "awhh man. my pizza is cold now" the two looked at you. "what? it's your guys fault!" you said shrugging your shoulders and standing up to head back to the kitchen, to reheat your now-cold pizza. "wow, maybe we should just go back into our graveyards" simon said turning to kate. she nodded her head, agreeing

word count: 559 words !!

a/n: LMAO I LITERALLY LOVE THIS ONE AND HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS LIKED IT TOO. TY AGAIN @ravendarkage FOR THIS BRILLIANT IDEA !! anyways, please vote! thank you baes <33