what are you doing ; tommy/thomas slater

(this is before he got possessed and went all cray cray ; also you guys knew each other before going to camp !!)

you woke up in the middle of the night. the clock read 3:45am. you felt thirsty so you looked over to the other side of your shared queen sized bed. there he was. "pretty boy" you murmured trying not to wake up tommy. you got up walking out of the room, heading into your kitchen. you reached up to grab a cup from the cupboard and filled it with some water from the tap. the window directly above the sink, showed the winter night. the moon shining bright, reflecting onto your face.

suddenly you felt a cold hands on your hips. soft lips attached to your neck. "what are you doing baby" tommy whispered against your skin. you were shaking. it felt so good to feel him. on your skin. "hmm?" he said while waiting for you answer. "i-i was thirsty" you stuttered. "you know, your cup is already filled to the top" he said looking at the water overflowing out of your cup. "what? oh fuck! shit!" you said while turning off the tap. you were so distracted, you forgot to turn off the tap. you set the cup onto the counter top. tommy laughed at you. "hey, it's not funny that you distracted me" you rolled your eyes. he turned your body to face him. "let's get back to bed, shouldn't we?" he licked his lips and stared into your e/c eyes. "i didn't drink my water tho" you looked at the glass of water. "hurry up then" he backed away, waiting for you to finish. you gulped down the water as fast as you can, and left the cup in the sink. "let's go" tommy smirked at you. you two left and when back into bed. finishing off your 'things'

word count: 376 words !!

a/n: hi everyone !! i was busy for the last past days but i'm back again :) hopefully you guys liked this one, kinda wanna delete this but idk tbh. please vote and don't forget to drink plenty of water and get some sleep if you need it !! enjoy the rest of your day/night <3