the girl next door ; deena johnson

you just moved into shadyside, hoping to find new friends and to find a better school. so far, it's been great. your new home looks good and it feels more like home. the neighbourhood is quiet and peaceful. it was all you wished for.

you took your dog into your front yard, getting some fresh air. "come here" you sat on the artificial grass, with your dog. "c'mon deena, why can't we just go to the mall" you heard bickering from next door. "no we can't go to the mall. i'm supposed to be looking after you at home. not at the mall" then there was a sound of girl. you turned your head, trying to find where the sound of teenagers were coming from.

as soon as you turned to face your dog, you saw two figures walking down the concrete pathway. "i will give you money or whatever, just leave me alone" the girl said turning back to her brother. "why, why can't i just spend some quality time with you? like siblings. we're supposed to get along with each other. not act like we're enemies or some type of shit" the brown haired boy said. "i said leave me alone!" the stressed girl shouted. you tried to not look and looked the other way, but the girl with curls already had noticed.

the young man scrambled away, shocked and upset about the sudden outburst, her sister had just did. "i'm sorry you had to see that" she sighed. "i'm deena. deena johnson" she smiled. "no don't worry, it's not a big deal" you laughed but it was obviously a nervous one. "oh and i'm y/n" you said. "cute name" deena tilted her head to the side and looked at your face. "i-i'm new here. i just mov-" you were suddenly cut off by the girl. "i know. you guys were really noisy last night, i couldn't sleep". "i'm literally so sorry" you said looking down at your dog. "it's all good, don't worry i was just playing around" she laughed. "ohh.. funny" you were sooo embarrassed.

you guys hanged out for a bit and got to know about each other. then soon enough, you hanged out with her and her friend group at school.
you were so happy that you moved to shadyside, but not until shit went down.

word count : 426 words !!

a/n: i have online school and i'm so happy because i get to spend more time on this book :)) but yeah deena is hot, and you know it.