so happy with you ; simon kalivoda

it was summer in 1994, you were in your room getting ready to go out with simon. you had no idea where you were heading to or what you were going to do. you looked through your wardrobe, trying to find something to wear, until the phone rang. you went to grab your motorola dynatac phone, that sat on your bedside table and answered the phone.

"hello?" you asked. "hey shawtyy" as soon as you heard that voice, you smiled. "hi baby!" you replied happily. "you almost ready?" he asked. "no not yet, still finding something to wear" you laughed, looking back at the pile of clothes you left on the floor. "still? well i'm coming soon to pick you up soon, so you better be done before i get there y/n" he said in a serious tone. "sheesh, okay yeah yeah whatever" you said. "mkay, bye my love" he said. "okay bye"

you sprinted back to your wardrobe. "i have to find something to wear, what do i wear?!" you asked yourself. after 5 minutes of searching, you found a white sundress with flowers painted onto the fabric. "wow" is all you said. you put the dress on and looked at yourself in the mirror. "i look- so good omg." (as you should bae !) you were speechless. absolutely speechless. the dress fitted so well and looked freaking amazing on you.

you cleaned up the mess you had made, and found some sandals that matched with your dress. you carried your shoulder bag and went downstairs to be met with your mother. "oh my.. y/n you look absolutely stunning" she said looking stunned. "thank you" you replied giving her a smile

in cue, the doorbell rang. you glanced at the front door and went to go open it quickly. behind the other side of the door was you boyfriend, simon. he looked so good too. "y/n.." simon looked at you in awe. "you look so fucking hot, what the fuck?!". "ahh thank you baby!" you hugged him tightly, his arms wrapping around you waist. "you ready to go now?" he asked sweetly. "yes, my love" you smiled up at him. "bye mom, love you" you waved goodbye.

"okay, yep. watch your step, be careful" you couldn't see anything. simon had placed a blindfold onto your eyes, so you couldn't see anything (obviously). "you can take them off now". all you can see was the whole town of shady side. tall trees, bright flower beds, the warmth coming from the sun. it was perfect, so beautiful. the sun was setting and out on top of the hill, you saw a quilt. a quilt covered with food, drinks and books. "oh my gosh" was all you could say.

your e/c eyes met with the deep blue eyes of the love of your life. "thank you, i-i can't even express how i feel r-right now" tears filled your eyes. gosh, did you love that man. "of course baby, i wanted to bring you out here to get away from everyone and y-you know spend some quality time with you. thank you so so much for bringing the best out of me, how could i ask for more? i love you y/n, i love you incredibly so much". "he said it" you thought. "he loves me".

you ran into his arms, and bursted out in tears. tears of joy. tears of love. tears of affection. you looked up at him, "i love you too, simon". for the rest of the night, you spent the time on top of hill listening to the songs playing on the radio, reading novels and feeding each other chocolate-covered strawberries. you were so happy. so grateful, to have him in your life.

word count : 670 words !

a/n : yeah made this cute imagine lol makes me feel so lonely man. i hoped you enjoyed this one and pls leave down any ideas, it would be so helpful!! thank you <3

fear street imagines !!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें