You decipated your grandfather

Start from the beginning

Through a whimper, I playfully shove Loki away from me. "I'm okay.", Jane says behind me after she fell and I nod in agreement.

After Thor hits another massive building, I pull onto Thor's cape. As he looks down at me, I nod toward Jane, so he would look after her. As he lets go of the steering wheel, our ship hits something again.

"Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather. You know this is wonderful. We steal the biggest and most horrendous ship on this planet and fly all over the city of Asgard."

"Loki shut up and look after Lady Reaper," Thor grumbles and picks up Jane in his big arms, hoisting her up into bridal style.

Slowly, I get back up and take hold of the wall as everything starts spinning. My vision starts to blur.

"Guys...", I mumble while they continue arguing. Seeing black and white dots appear in my sight, I still recognize how Thor opens the door. "I'm not feeling good."

That's the last thing I said before I fell through the open door and hear how they call out my name. My blackout doesn't last long and when I slowly blink my eyes open, I see a handsome guy catching me from falling. The blonde warrior with his mustache smiles and winks at me.

"Are you an angel, my lady?", the blonde warrior smirks. "Or why did you just fall from the sky?"

I roll my eyes annoyed at his flirty comment. I try to push myself away from him but felt so weak, not an inch did he move. So, here I am. Being held by a stranger in bridal style until I feel the ship sink a little. Behind him, I notice Thor that had just landed with Jane in his broad arms.

"Fandral, thank you but I suggest you put her down before Loki sees you", he tells him as he lays Jane down and covers her with a blanket.

"I might think she likes being held by me, or am I a wrong, fallen angel?"

Again, I try to push him away. This time with more luck but I didn't calculate the landing. I yelp and feel relieved when some familiar arms catch me.

"Touch her again without her permission and I will slaughter you.", Loki growls as his clutch tightens on my clothing.

Fandral just laughs amused and pats his shoulder. "You are very welcome for saving her life, Loki."

He carefully but swiftly sets me down and conjures a dagger into his hand which he points to the flirtatious man's throat.

"Enough, brother!", Thor shouts which makes my ears ring from his loudness. Reluctantly, I hold my ears with my palms until the noise slowly fades away. "Fandral, thank you." And nods toward the other ships that have spotted us once again.

"Right," Fandral waves at us goodbye and picks up a rope. He stands by the edge and says: "For Asgard!" by that he jumps off and distracts the other guards for our ticket to hell.

"Now take us to your secret pathway." Thor orders and Loki takes over the control.

I crouch down beside Jane, who's asleep and I hold with one hand on the ship's end to keep my balance. I wasn't quite sure if I was kind of seasick or if the reality stone's power was a handful too much for my body. All I know is that my body is heating up and I feel very nauseous. I'm concerned that the aether is causing my body too much trouble for me to even handle it.

"Loki!"

That makes my head snap up and see how Loki heads straight for the mountain. I gulp a lump in my throat, not liking any of this.

"If it were easy everyone would do it."

"Loki, stop. We won't make it." I tell him in a warning as my heart beats sprints.

"Are you mad?"

"Possibly. Now just trust me for once." As we enter the mountain, the ship crackles, and I shut my eyes to help me focus on not exploding from the searing power. "Ta-da!"

"You always have the best tricks underneath your sleeve," Thor compliments him and bends down to Jane. As he was about to pick her up, he must have noticed me struggling. "Loki, I think she needs assistance."

I shake my head, not wanting to touch anybody because I don't know what could happen. If I feel like I'm in flames, I don't want to risk burning them. "No, I just need some rest. Just stick to the plan, I'll come after you."

"Get your mortal out. She's about to lose control over the power she holds."

I knew the voice belongs to Loki, even when my eyes are closed. His warm breath turns cooler. The buzz in me grows, and my breathing hitches as my body shakes a bit due to the strain of the power.

"What are you doing, brother?"'

Whatever Loki was about to do, I wanted to stop him but I couldn't. I wanted to tell them to go, that I just need to explode once before going back to attack. It might help but it also couldn't have. Hell, I don't even understand what is going on. And my being worried makes it even worse.

"Leave! I can't do it in front of you."

"Loki, even as a Frost-Giant you could suffer brutal injuries."

"As long as the monster fulfills my idea, I do not care," Loki growls in disgust.

"You're not a monster," Thor says softly and Loki sighs.

Thor's steps hesitate but eventually I hear him walk away until the freezing cold touch sinks my burning temperature. At first, it stung a bit but eventually, it calmed me down. It would have freezeburned me but I was burning. He hisses in pain when the sizzling sound becomes more intense. My muscles relax and I accept the blackness to consume me.