Inside of WYWH

A/N - Hey, so, I don't really do this sort of thing. But I'm bored and there's bits of this book I either changed or got rid off.

Like how Jimin was meant to be dating Hao and not Jungkook. But I changed it since I didn't see Jungkook as clumsy as Jimjn so I switch them.

None of the txt members weren't meant to be in this story apart from Yeonjun and Soobin.

Same with Soobin working at the cafe, that wasn't meant to happen. Yeonjun and Soobin were meant to meet someplace else but it didn't suit.

Another thing I forgot about that I quickly added was Jungkook's occupation. I quickly made him get a job because I realised I didn't add any and made him stay at home.

Taehyung and Jin weren't meant to be a couple. I originally thought Taehyung and Yoongi but changed it when it got to acting. Jin suited the role.

Taehyung and Jin weren't meant to date and just stay are sugar daddy and sugar baby, but I wanted them to date.

Jennie wasn't meant to be Hao's love interested. I wasn't planning on having Hao meeting someone new. But a comment got me thinking about making it happen. Plus everyone deserve a happy ending.

Namjoon and Minho weren't meant to be in the book, but I needed someone to be there for Jin during the fight, even if they were barely around.

Talking about the fight, I wasn't planning on writing their argument but it fits and it went well.

I wasn't planning on writing a whole chapter of them going to karaoke, but it went so fucking well.

That's all I can think of. I hope you like what could've happened or what bits I just added just so I can add more plot.

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself.

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)