TWENTY-THREE

"I DIDNT KNOW we were that popular." Jimin joked as Jungkook laughed.

Jennie and Yeonjun ask them for a double date, since they have made it official after their first date.

That was a magical date if you ask one of them.

"Should we be greedy and ask them to have triple date?" Jungkook suggest as he seen Jimin's eyes lit up.

"Babe, you are a genius." He said, kissing Jungkook very passionately.

Leaving the poor boy blush.

"Haaa...thanks." He said, hiding his face.

He is still getting use to the affection. Jimin made a group chat with the couples.

Jimin: we have decided....why don't we try a triple date. We can think of something that all of us can do. If you are up for that.

Yeonjun: that sounds good  did Jugo9ok come up with that?

Jimin:....no, all me.

Jungkook: liar.

Jennie: that sounds good! Yes we need a lot of planning then.

Hao: Jen, you don't need to plan for too much.

Soobin: yeah, I don't mind a small thing.

Jimin: nice, we can think of things for our date.

Jennie: sad that Jin qnd Tae couldn't make it

Jungkook: at least Taehyung can meet Jin more now.

Jimin: true and we have next time.

-

"You okay Jinnie?" Taehyung ask, holding Jin's hand as the boy sighed.

Jin turned and seen Seojoon holding two cups of hot chocolate. He seen Seojoon giving one to Taehyung and one for himself.

Then Seojoon turned to Jin and his eyes widen.

"Shoot, I'm sorry Jin. I thought you were still acting. I can go back and get you a drink." Seojoon said, ready to leave but Jin stopped him.

"It's fine, I'm not that thirsty." Jin said as Taehyung looked at his boyfriend with worried eyes.

"You sure hyung?" He ask as Jin smiled.

"I'm sure Tae." He smiled.

But in the back of his head, he was fuming. He thinks that Seojoon did this on purpose. He had to.

This made Jin hate Seojoon more. Jin got up and kissed Taehyung as he got back to his role.

He turned and seen the two talking and seeing Taehyung laughing at whatever Seojoon said.

Jin rolled his eyes and stared at his script.

He trust Taehyung, its Seojoon he doesn't. He knows a bit of the man, from what Taehyung told. But be can't help but that they had a past together.