ELEVEN

HAO WALKED TO THE kitchen and seen Jungkook cooking. Hao walked closer and hugged Jungkook close.

Jungkook smiled and giggled a bit. Forgetting what happened last night. It's for the best.

"Good morning bubs, have a good sleep?" Hao ask, as Jungkook nodded.

"The best." Jungkook smiled, kissing Hao on the cheek.

Hao left the hug and went to the dining room.

Jungkook started to place the pancakes to the plate and walked to the dining room.

As he placed the plates down and got the forks and knives to give to Hao. He dropped them.

He saw Jimin?!

"Bun?" Hao spoke, but it was Jimin's face. Soon it went back to normal.

"Sorry, I didn't have a great sleep. From the karaoke." Jungjook lied. But he was telling the truth.

"That's okay love." Hao smiled as the two digged in.

-

Jimin stayed in bed, he didn't want out. Taehyung tried to help but knowing that he was drunk last night....he was no help.

Jin was also no help, he didn't see anything...which was good, Jimin didn't want to be embarrassed any further.

Jimin was also in pain, being drunk was a bad idea.

Being at the karaoke was a shit idea.

The thought of it made Jimin cringe. Never again. Never again....

"I hate love." Jimin mumbled, into his hands.

"And why's that?" Taehyung ask, going into the room.

Jimin groaned even more and turned away from the awoke boy.

"It doesn't matter. It's so cringe." Jimin whined, as tears were threatened to fall.

"So what, if it is cringey, but it does matter. It's hurting you." Taehyung said as Jimin slowly turned around to face Taehyung.

Who was kneeling on the floor.

"I hate last night, I wish it never happened." Jimin cried as Taehyung got up and hugged him immediately.

"Why you say that?" Taehyung ask, with a worried voice and look.

"I confessed to Jungkook by a song, and he ran away. Why did I do that? He's fucking taken. I had no chance anyway. No wonder he ran away. I would too if some freak confessed to me knowing I'm taken." Jimin spiralled.

Taehyung Jimin closer as he heard a sob.

"You aren't a freak. You can't help who you like. You were brave for confessing." Taehyung said  with a soft smile.

Jimin didn't say anything after that, too busy wiping snot and tears away.

"I'm guessing you don't want to see Jungkook anymore." Taehyung ask, playing with Jimin's hair.

"Not until I move on from him." Jimin muttered.

"I understand that." Taehyung smiled.

"Now let's get something to eat, Jin made fucking good toast and bacon." Taehyung said as Jimin smiled.

They may have thousands and even millions of money, but they can appreciate the small things.

Like bacon and toast.

-

Am I this lonely?

Hao left for work, leaving Jungkook alone. And this was when jungkook realised he had no friends other than Jimin and Taehyung.