TEN

JIMIN WAS HAPPY.

It was a Saturday night and he was meeting his best friends. At a karaoke.

Jimin looked at his phone to see if any of them text him their location.

Jungkook replied so Jimin followed. Taehyung was there?

"Tae is getting drinks!" Jungkook shouted as it was a loud club.

And he also read Jimin's mind.

Jimin nodded and sat down next to the boy. He fidget with his hands as he grip onto his jeans.

Soon Taehyung came, stumbling. Thank god Jin tagged along after their date. They were now dating. That's why Jin came just incase people would start flirting with Taehyung and take advantage of him when he was drunk.

"Hey Jimin!!" Taehyung shouted, falling on Jimin. Jimin shouted a sound of shock as he picked Taehyung up.

He held Taehyung by the cheek and gave a sigh.

"Tae, I just got here and you are already a mess." Jimin said with a small laugh.

"And what of...it." Taehyung slurred out as Jin grabbed him and place him on his lap.

Taehyung was content with it.

Jungkook was looking at the list of songs and then eyed Jimin.

(Hao would've joined in the act but he had to stay at work longer so he couldn't join in this chaos).

"Hey Jimin, wanna sing?" He shouted as Jimin looked at the boy then at the list of songs.

"As a duo or a solo?" Jimin shouted back.

"Up to you." Jungkook said, getting closer to the boy.

"Can we sing a duo then a solo?" Jimin ask as Jungkook nodded.

"Yes, now what song you wanna sing?" Jungkook ask, giving the list of sing to Jimin as Jimin looked down.

"This one." He pointing at the title with his finger.

And they went to the DJ and got their mics. And started to sing along to 'For You Now' by EXO Suho ft. Younha.

Jungkook started to sing.

When they started to sing there was passion. They stared at each others eyes as they sang.

As if it was a k-drama, Jimin slowly walked towards Jungkook as it was his turn to sing. He held Jungkook by the cheek.

He didn't even care that Jungkook was taken, that he will be embarrass tomorrow morning.

They started to smile as they both started to sing. Jungkook held Jimin by the waist as Jimin held him by the neck. Forgetting that Jungkook was dating, they were so in the moment.

Then the song ended. They didn't move and stared at each other until Taehyung took them down.

Then the embarrassment set in. They both blushed and sat far away from each other. Both felt guilty...for different yet the same thing.

Jungkook felt like he's cheating.

Jimin felt like a homewrecker.

Then it was Jin and Taehyung turn. Knowing them, the two flustered men are hoping they cheer them up.

The TaeJin couple decided to pick 'Affection' by Young Turk Club.

Taehyung bring drunk, messing all the words as Jin actually trying. It was a funny concept and it made the both boys laugh.