TWENTY-FIVE

"GET IN THE CAR TAEHYUNG."

Taehyung slowly walked to the car and opened the door. As soon as he got in, more tears fell.

"Shh, Tae it's okay." Soon Taehyung got welcomed by a hug.

"I'm so-sorry. I'm....I'm sure you were busy. I'm s-sorry." Taehyung sobbed.

"Shh, I wasn't busy. Now let's get something to eat. I didn't have breakfast yet." Soon the engine was turned on.

It was silent as Taehyung stared at the window. Then turned at the driver.

"Thanks for picking up the phone, Hao." Taehyung said, wiping his tears away.

"Of course, even if we don't know each other too well. We are friends." He said as Taehyung gave him a small smile.

"I'm sorry again, I'm sure you and Jennie were busy." Taehyung said as Hao shushed him.

"It's fine Taehyung. Jennie didn't start breakfast, when you called. How are you feeling?" Hao said, looking at Taehyung then turned to the road.

"I don't know. Drained, numb, but still feel sore. I'm just a mess. Why did he say that?" Taehyung said, feeling like be was going to cry again.

Soon they made it to a cat cafe.

"Feel like this should be you." Hao said with a smile. Taehyung sniffed and smile.

They got into the cafe and Taehyung smiled as he stared at the cats. He stsrted to pet some of the cats that came their way.

"You wanna talk about what happened?" Hao said as Taehyung played with a black and white cat.

"We had a fight about Seojoon and I. Seojoon is a friend of mine and he kept on saying Seojoon likes me. But he doesn't," Taehyung took a deep breathe before continuing.

"He kept saying that he likes me but I told him he doesn't, he isn't looking for a relationship. And I ask him if he trust me. He said no." Taehyung said, looking down. Biting his lip.

"Hey, its okay. Just remember to breathe." Hao said, patting the younger's back.

"But I don't know.....I don't know if its over, after he said no he said he was going home. I....is it over?" Taehyung ask, looking at Hao.

"To me, you and Jin need to communicate. When you feel ready talk to him. Hear it from his side, why he thinks that way. And actually listen to him, don't lash out. But if he doesn't hear you, then you'll know your answer." Hao said as Taehyung looks down.

Soon their food and drinks came.

-
-

"Jin, breathe, you are gonna a die." Jennie said making Jin laugh a bit.

After Hao went to get Taehyung hearing Taehyung's cried, Jennie went to Jin's to find out what's going on.

"Thanks for being here Jennie, I needed someone." Jin saod, hugging Jennie as she hugged back.

"Of course. That's what friends are for." Jennie said.

Silence. It was like that for a while them hugging then Jennie pulled away and held Jin's hand.

"Would you talk to Taehyung again?" Jennie ask, caressing his hand.

"I....I don't know. I don't think I'm ready yet." Jin said as Jennie nodded.

"I understand. But when you do, hear him out. It might be a misunderstanding. That's what you two have been lacking. Communicating, when you two tey to talk one of you lashes out." Jennie said as Jin looks at his hands.

"I know. But I will talk to him, at some point." Jin said, showing a small smile.

"That's a start."

-
-

"It's my fault."

"You don't know that." Jungkook said as Jimin wacked him on the head.

"You aren't being helping," Jimin said as Jungkook gave him a pout.

"It isn't your fault, Seojoon." Jimin said.

Jennie texted Jimin on what's going on, as Jin and Taehyung are his best friends.

But Seojoon may have seen then text, he went to Jimin because he wanted to ask him about Jin, he notice Jin being cold towards him.

But having seeing them text, he understood now.

He caused it.

"Yes I did. I made this happen. Now they aren't speaking." Seojoon said, feeling stressed out.

"You didn't. You didn't cause this." Jimin said, hugging him side ways.

Seojoon didn't listen as he zoned out.

"Seojoon." Jungkook called out as he sat next to him, so he was at the middle of the two.

"You have done nothing. You got to see your friend from back then and gotten mote closer. Which made Jin overthink things. But this isn't your fault. You don't like Taehyung that way, right?" Jungkook ask.

"Of course not. I may have fancied him from back then, but it never leadto a crush or having romantic feelings." Seojoon said as Jimin placed his hand on Seojoon's back.

"Hopefully they sort this out. Taehyung knows you don't like him that way, hopefully Jin sees it too." Jimin said as Seojoon.

"Hopefully. I don't want to ruin a beautiful relationship." Seojoon said, looking down.

Feeling emotional. He never felt this emotional. But think he has ruined his friend's relationship and seeing how in love the both were.

Knowing that he was the caused of their fall out, hurt him. He ruined a relationship, a beautiful at that.

"You won't, and you will never." Jungkook said, smiling at the boy.

"Thank you, both of you. For letting me in and made me feel a bit better." Seojoon said, looking at the both of them.

"Of course, that's what friends are for after all." Jimin said, smiling at the older.

"Now let's get some food, I'm starving." Jungkook said.

-
A/N - here's a lovely chapter. No Yeonbin action. Just pain for this chapter.

But at keast everyone has each other. A lively friendship they have.

Anyways, I'll update Tuesday but hopefully tomorrow...because tomorrow I'm out with my family so I might not get to post it.

I might be able to erite jt but I not sure about publishing it. If not you'll see it on Tuesday.

Anyways!

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself.

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)