TWENTY-ONE

TAEHYUNG SMILED AS he hung up the call. Seojoon definitely helped. And he was glad that he was meeting him somewhere during the week.

He was happy he was blessed to stay in touch with an old friend.

-

The Jikook duo were a mess. Jimin's make-up was smudged, Jungkook's clothes were no longer on his body. Both if their lips were swollen. And they were breathless.

"That was the best make-out session I've had." Jungkook said, holding Jimin close.

"Mine too. We should try it again someday." Jimin joked as he squeezed Jungkook's tit.

Jungkook blushed but chuckled at the cute act.

"We can do that again on our date this Friday." Jungkook said as Jimin smiled and giggled.

"Can't wait until then."

-

"Tae, calm down. He'll love the sweet surprise." Jimin smiled as Taehyung was all over the place.

"Are you sure? What if he's too buddy and don't want to see me. Or..." Jungkook placed the water bottle on Taehyung's lips as he drank out of it

"Breathe Tae, you'll be fine. He'll love to see you." Jungkook smiled as Jimin agreed as he hugged Taehyung close.

Then the door bell rang. Thr two boys were confused on who that could be but Taehyung seemed happy.

He dashed towards the door as the other two followed, they were curious.

"Seojoon!" Taehyung smiled as hugged the taller boy.

The boy smiled and hugged Taehyung close.

The two boys were confused. Jungkook looked over at Jimin to see if he knew but he notice a co fused look on his face.

"Guys, this is Seojoon, we met during when I was training to be an actor." Taehyung smiled as Jimin nodded then smiled at the taller.

"It's nice to meet you, Taehyung has mentioned a friend when he was in acting classes." Jimin smiled as the other two laughed quietly at the height difference.

Jimin notice and playfully glared are the other two who stopped laughing.

"It's nice to meet you Jimin, Taehyung has mentioned you too." He smiled as Jimin grinned.

Then Seojoon turned to Jungkook and smiled.

"Hello, you are?" He ask with a wholesome smile.

"Jungkook, Jimin's boyfriend." Jungkook saod, confidently as Jimin blushed.

Seojoon smiled as he seen the couple.

"You look like a cute couple, congratulations." He smiled as Jimin blushed but acting like he never as Jungkook had a pride smile.

"Thank you." Jungkook smiled as Jimin was a blushy mess.

-

"Hey." Yeonjun said, letting Soobin in his house.

Soobin smiled and walked into the living room.

"Please ignore my outfit. I didn't have the time to get changed." Yeonjun said  feeling quite bashful.

He was wearing a house coat (dressing gown/bath robe). Clearly he was wearing jammies as Soobin notice the cute bunny slippers.

"Is fine, you look cute. I now feel overdressed, if I known that we were wearing jammies I would changed." Soobin said with his cute smile.

"Well I have pj's that should fit you." Yeonjun said as Soobin felt confident for a minute.

"So I'm able to stay fir the night?" Soobin said, with a flirty tone.

"Yeah!" Yeonjun grinned as Soobin blushed.

He was expecting Yeonjun to be a stuttering mess. But it looks like it'll be the opposite.

"Wanna come up to get jammies?" Yeonjun ask, coming upstairs.

"S-sur....yeah!" Soobin stuttered as Yeonjun chuckled.

-

It was break, as Jin was eating some dumplings, because it reminds him of Taehyung.

He sometimes text Taehyung when he got the time. But it's usually short because he's busy doing the series.

"Ready Kim?" The director, Liang said as Jin nodded.

He wiped his mouth with a napkin and started to go off the script.

-

Jennie stayed over at Hao's place. She was making lunch for the man. Even if bith have stable jobs jobs a good pay, Jennie doesn't mind being the house-wife and vice versa for Hao. He likes being a house-husband.

"Baby!" Jennie shouted as Hao came down with a few pieces of papers.

Jennie placed the plates down as Hao started to munch down as he read and wrote with his left hand, despite being right handed.

Jennie found it attractive, she was aware that Taehyung could could the same. But it's different!

"Whacha doing?" Jennie ask, eating her bowl of fruits.

"My company is launching an anime series, and I have to make sure everything is right. Don't want to make another flop." Hao said as Jimennie giggled.

Hao looked up, confused why Jennie laughed.

"Sorry, I just never expect Chén Hao to use the word 'flop'." Jennie laughed as Hao chuckled for a bit.

"Guess you have to expect the unexpected." Hao joked as Jennie nodded.

"Maybe."

-

"What movie are we watching first?" Soobin ask, getting comfy next to Yeonjun.

"Edward Scissorhands." Yeonjun said, going on Disney+.

Soobin smiled as be gotten closer to Yeonjun's chest.

"I think I've only watched that once." Said Soobin as he heard a gasp.

"Once! Thank god you have me. We ate gonna have a Johnny Depp marathon." Said Yeonjun as Soobin giggled.

Holding on Yeonjun's waist like a teddy bear.

"Can't wait."

-
A/N - hello, sorry for not updating for 2 days. A lot happened...

But I've updated, kinda short from thr last one but hopefully the next chapter is longer.

I hope you all have a good day/night!

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself.

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)