FIFTEEN

"WANT ME TO pick you up?" Hao ask, looking ag the boy who was getting out of the car.

"I'll text you, incase they offer. And if Jimin and I hit it off." Jungkook smile as Hao nodded.

"Okay! Well you have fun." Hao said, as Jungkook wave goodbye.

Then he skipped towards the duo. Jimin was the first one to notice Jimin and waved first him to come over. Jungkook blushed and went towards the boys.

"Hey, you ready?" Taehyung ask as the both of them nodded.

They went on many, many rides. Taehyung had a time out leaving the two on their own.

They went on a roller coster every it goes around in circles as you also go around in circles. Definitely don't eat before you go on this ride.

As they got on and being deaf by hearing the loud upbeat tunes as they got spinned. Jungkook notice that Jimin started to shiver, he then notice what he was wearing. He didn't even bring a jacket.

Jungkook gotten closer and wrapped one arm around Jimin's waist as Jimin gotten closer to him.

The jumper was cosy, of course it was made out of cotton.

Soon the ride ended, they two got off and left the ride with Jungkook backhugging Jimin. Taehyung smiled at the couple.

Jin appeared as Taehyung gotten pretty lonely when the two went on the ride.

Jin came with candy floss/cotten candy. Taehyung hopped out of his seat snd went to get the pink candy floss.

The Jikook couple sat down as they were still cuddling. As they were all chilling, eating. Jungkook notice that Jimin was still shivering so he binned his leftover candy floss and took his jumper off for Jimin to wear.

It was big on jimin smking it more adorable. Jimin looked up at the boy with a confusing look.

"You are gonna get cold." Jimin saod, as Jungkook was only wearing a shirt.

"I'll get by." Jungkook smiled.

Jimin blushed as he looked away from the boy and continted eating his candy floss and shared it with Jungkook.

Soon, Taehyung and Jungkook notice another ride that peaked their interest.

Bumper cars.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other as they both felt giddy  then they looked at the others. Using their puppy eyes to beg them to go on the ride with them.

So they did. Taehyung and Jin got into one car as Jimin and Jungkook got into the other.

Of course Jungkook and Taehyung were they ones driving the thing.

They ignored everyone else in the place and kept bumping into each other and laughing.

Jimin giggled and held one of Jungkook's arm that was free, as he was using one hand to drive. Which Jimin found attractive.

Jungkook blushed at the contact but he let's Jimin hold onto his arm for warmth, even though Jimin is wearing his jumper.

Jungkook kept eyeing Jimin as he kept cooing at Jimin wearing his jumper.

Jimin soon key go as Jungkook stsrted using both of his hands for the wheel. He wanted to challenge Taehyung now.

So Jimin wrapped his arms around himself as the sleeves hit his back. Jimin started to snuggle the jumper snd started to smell it. Jungkook's scent was definitely addicting.

"Give up Jeon, I'm winning." Taehtung said, bumping his car to Jungkook, which Jin groaned.

"My hip." Jin whined as Taehyung giggled but apologise.