TWENTY-SIX

TAEHYUNG LOOKED at the walls and zoned out. It's been a awhile since he seen any if his friends.

And even longer since he talked to Jin. He missed them. Taehyung looked down and sighed.

He cried so much that no more tears would flow. He felt utterly numb.

He stared at his phone for 2 minutes. Then he grabbed it. Looking at his contacts. He was tempted on calling Jin  but fear came.

He didn't know if Jin even wanted to talked to him. So, he pressed on a contact that he knew would be free.

"Hey, urm. I'm sorry for not, uh, talking to you or the others. A lot has happened." Taehyung said, feeling his throat closing up.

"It's fine Tae, just get it. Do you want me over? Or you want to chat here?"

"Here please, Seojoon. I don't want to see anyone at the moment." Taehtubg said as he heard a hum.

"I get that, what to you wanna talk about?" Seojoon ask, sitting on his couch.

"Seojoon, am I....was I in the wrong? I don't want my....I don't want Jin to be angry at me." Taehyung said, biting his lips harshly.

"Tae, you aren't in the wrong. Both of yous need to talk about this. Talk to Jin how you felt and vice versa." Seojoon said, as he heard a sniff from the other line.

"Don't cry Tae, both you you will get through this." Said Seojoon as Taehyubg hummed.

"I hope so. I miss him."

Then both were silent then Taehyung hummed once more.

"Thank you Seojoon, for everything. You are a great friend. I'm glad I have you." Taehyung said  making Seojoon smile.

"I'm glad I have you too. I hope you and Jin sort it out. I don't want to.....I meant I don't like seeing you apart." Seojoon said.

He was going to say he didn't want to ruin things, but he decided against. He wanted to focus on Tae, not whatever he was feeling.

"I don't like it either."

-

"Kookie, we are going to be late." Jimin whined as Jungkook kept kissing Jimin's neck, giving him a beautiful hickey, and many more.

"Come on, I can't help that you look so sexy in this outfit." Jungkook whispered as Jimin moaned at the touch of Jungkook's grip on Jimin's waist.

"Fine, but I wanna top." Jimin said as Jungkook smirked.

They flipped as Jungkook was now on the bed as Jimin was on Jungkook's muscular body.

"Be my guest, darling." Jungkook said.

Jimin smiled and traced over Jungkook's abs.

They were definitely late.

-

"Took you long enough, we've been waiting for hours!" Jennie huffed as Yeonjun agreed, being as huffy.

"They were only late by...." Soobin looked at his phone and his eyes widen.

"What the fuck were you two doing for an hour?" Soobin said, as the two felt flustered.

"Getting ready." Jimin shrugged as he sat down.

Hao stared at the two and notice Jungkook, Hao drank his water and stared at Jungkook.

"I know that face." Hao said as Jubgkook froze.

"You two fucked, didn't you?" Hao said, with a playfully smirked.

"So? Jungkook was horny." Jimin said as Jungkook slapped him.

"Not my fault." Jungkook whined.

"You still have that face." Hao laughed as Jimin was confused.

"What face?" Jimin ask, looking at Hao.

Hao took it differently. That Jimin wasn't happy that he dated Jungkook.

"Shit, sorry. I didn't mean to bring that up." Hao said, looking down as Jimin poked his hand.

"It's fine, I don't care that you and Jungkook dated. Of course I was at first because I liked him. But now he's all mine." Jimin said, leaning to Jungkook asbhe wrapped his arms around the smaller boy.

"Now what face did he pull?" Jimin ask as Hao chuckled.

"He look like he zoned out, and you can see his eyes are more big." Hao explained as Jennie look at him.

"Are you still in love with him?" Jennie ask as Hao started to choke on air.

"N...no. of course not. I only like my Jennie." Hao said mid choking as Jennie blushed.

"I do not make that face." Jungkook spoke.

"Looks who speaks up now." Yeonjun said.

"Hao, does he also plays with his lip piercing more top?" Soobin ask, as Hao laughed.

"Yes." Hao laughed as Jungkook blushed.

"Don't expose me like that, prick." Jungkook saod as Hao raised his arms up.

"No need to swear, Jeon." Hao said as Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I find them cute Koo." Jimin said as Jungkook smiled and kissed Jimin's cheek.

"Now, food." Soobin said as they all agreed.

-

"Great work, Kim." Liang said, giving Jin a thumbs up.

Jin smiled and went to get a cup if water. After his and Taehyung's fight. He stopped talking to anyone that knew Taehyung. So he was isolating himself.

He didn't want any reminders of Taehyung. He wasn't ready to talk to him yet, in his head, he believes that Taehyung hates him. And he doesn't blame him.

"You okay?" A male ask, Jin turned and remembers who he was.

He was a background character in the series.

"Yeah I'm fine. Just a lot in my head." Jin said, giving the male a smile.

"Well I know a cafe that might clear your head." He said as Jin froze.

Is he hitting on me?

No, I just overhtinking this.

"Erm. I have a boyfriend." Jin said.

But do I though?

I'm slowly losing him.

"That's fine, I have a boyfriend too." He said as Jin smiled.

He was overhrinking it.

"I'm sorry, I didn't get your name." Jin said, looking at the boy.

"Kim Namjoon." He smiled, showing his dimples.

-
A/N - Namjoon has entered.

I have no clue if I'm gonna out all the bts members here. Probably not because I don't know what I can put Hoseok and yoongi. I was going to put one of them as Namjoon's boyfriend.

But I felt guilty for leaving one of them. So I chose a different name for Joonie's boyfriend.

Anyways!

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself.

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin 💛 (2018)