I turn over onto my side, facing away from Draco. This boy is so confusing.

"So what was the dream about?" Parker asks, the next day, while we are walking to all my classes to pick up the homework I missed.

"I don't want to talk about it right now." I mumble. "The only thing that I will say is that it was about Draco. And that Draco doesn't know what the dream was either."

"Why are you keeping it a secret?"

I sigh, before giving a short explanation of the dream. Enough to show why I don't want to talk about it.

"I shouldn't have brought Draco to you that night." She comments after I finish.

"No, I'm glad that you did. It honestly helped relieve one of the worries I've had." She looks at me with an expression that says You better not have done what I think you did. "Shit that sounded wrong. I mean we talked about something that I was worried about and we resolved it."

"That still sounds pretty bad." She replies, laughing.

I roll my eyes. "You and your dirty mind." She smiles wide but doesn't say anything more than what she already has.

We head to the transfiguration classroom since that's the last class I need to get homework from.

Mcgonagall greets us as we walk into her classroom. She hands me my homework but stops me before I'm able to leave.

"I would like to do a quick evaluation on your ability to transform into your animagus form. When was the last time you transformed?"

I gulp from nervousness. "I think the last time was June 6th." She nods her head and instructs me to transform. With a sigh I set my stuff on a desk and transform into my animagus form. Mcgonagall gives a quick smile before writing something on a piece of paper. I transform back and rub my arm as I realize that I only attended one of her animagus study sessions last year.

"I'm sorry for not attending the sessions last year." I say quietly.

"I can imagine you had a lot on your plate." She looks down at my arms and frowns. "Though if you have any issues this year feel free to come talk to me." I nod my head ok.

"Thank you, Professor, but the issue has been resolved." She nods her head but doesn't look convinced.

"I have to inform you that you don't really need the extra sessions. Though you might if you keep missing classes. Make sure to eat something to keep your energy up. Occulemency does a number on people that are first learning it." She gives me a small concerned smile, which I return with a grateful smile.

"I will, Professor. Thank you again." I grab my stuff and walk with Parker out of the classroom.

"I guess the whole school knows now." I mumble as I try to pull my sleeves lower.

"Are you still hiding them?" Parker asks.

"Technically no. I don't care if people see them. I just get self-conscious when people bring up the fact that I did them." That and it makes me feel a bit angry at Draco every time someone brings it up. He was an asshole to me when it happened, but things are different now. Part of me hates myself for falling for the person who caused me to do this.

"It reminds me of the things Draco did. I hate thinking of him that way." I mumble.

"You fell for him pretty quickly." She comments. "Why didn't it work with you and Fred?"

I shake my head. "I'm not what he needs. He needs someone who isn't a depressed sadsack all the time." I joke, slightly. Parker snorts and shakes her head, her strands of blonde hair falling over her face.