Chapter 13

The next couple of days were boring. I did end up getting detention for skipping class but I didn't care. I was more busy thinking about Parker's party, which is going to be in a couple of days. And the detention gave me more time to talk to Fred and George about her party. I have pretty much everyone except Ron in on the plan. By everyone I mean Fred, George, Hermione, Draco, Harry, Ginny, and Neville in on the surprise. The extra time with Fred and George is kinda pissing Malfoy off. I find it very amusing. He obviously doesn't. I know I shouldn't pick on him for being jealous but I find it cute when he is flustered so yeah.

Anyway, I'm in divination. About to fall asleep. Parker and I have been writing notes back and forth to each other. We are both very bored. We have no clue what Trelawney is saying. No clue what the lesson is about either. And this is why I am failing class, because I get bored of it. You'd think I wouldn't. This is a school about magic, but no, I still get bored.

The note gets passed back to me. Hermione gives me a glare, even though she's not paying attention either. The note says, "Did you stay up all night again?" We were talking about how tired and bored we both were so yeah that's why.

"Yeah." I write back, then pass it back to her. She quickly writes something then slides it back to me.

"Nightmares again??" Parker's note says.

"No. Detention last night got out late so I decided to stay in the common room afterwards. Didn't want to wake anyone up." I slid it back to her. She looks at it, then nods her head ok to me. The class is dismissed, so I grab my stuff and put it in my bag. I don't know how I haven't lost this stuff. 

"Hey Park I'm gonna head to the Owlery to pick up the mail. Do you want me to grab yours?" I say as Parker and Hermione walk up beside me.

"I don't think I have any but if I do yeah." Parker responds.

"What about you Hermione?"

"I'm going to go there later so I'll grab it. Thank you though. Also shouldn't you be heading to care of magical creatures?"

"Yeah, but I don't really wanna see Buckbeak right now. And also you know me. I don't think there's been a day where I went to all my classes."

"True. However, you really need to come to class more. You're going to end up failing."

"Thank you Hermione for your concern but that is why I have been picking up extra homework. So I won't fail."

"Alright." She shrugs but I know she isn't convinced.

"Don't worry Hermione. She'll catch up." Hermione nods her head, then waves bye to me as we go in different directions. After about a minute of walking to the owlery I felt someone walking behind me. Following me. I didn't care who it was and most likely it was a student heading to class.

"You know I was waiting for you to turn around." The person said as they put their arm on my shoulder.

"I just thought that you were a student heading to class, Fred." 

"Still you have to be cautious. I could've been somebody who wanted to kill you." He jokes.

"Wouldn't be surprised to be honest."

"What's that supposed to mean? Who would ever want to hurt a little baby face like yours." He pokes my face saying the last part.

I swat his hand away and laugh a little bit. "Fred! Not funny."

He shrugs while a smirk plays on his face. "Well I think it is. Anyway, where are we going?"

"We? I wasn't aware you were coming with me."