Chapter 8

(A/N I would never do a prank like this I promise) 

Parker and I woke up around 4 o'clock. More like Parker woke me up because she was really excited. Also she knew I wouldn't get up if she didn't wake me up. I changed into something comfortable, then grabbed a swimsuit out of my dresser. I was going to the room of requirement so I needed something to preoccupy me. We get to the room of requirements a few minutes later. I think of the room I want and me and Parker walk in.

"Wow. This is incredible." Parker says as we walk in. I nod my head and look around the room. The room looked like a really fancy hotel room except with a huge pool in the middle of the room.

"So I will most likely bring you food at lunch time. And you'll be back in our room right before dinner, right?" Parker asks, making sure that the details haven't changed.

I nod my head. "Yep." She nods her head then turns around to leave.

"See you later." She says as she leaves.

"See ya." I whisper back. The door shuts as I walk over to the bed. I put my stuff on the dresser, then lay down on the bed and fall asleep.

I wake up a few hours later and get changed into the bathing suit I brought. I jump in the pool which allows me to get used to the water quickly, then start swimming around. After about an hour of swimming, the door to the room of requirements opens and surprisingly Fred walks through the door.

"I thought Parker was coming."

"Nope. What? Not glad to see me?" He smirks as I swim to the edge of the pool and sit up on the edge before I answer. 

"I'm glad to see you." He hums a response as he sits beside me without putting his legs in the water.

"How has Malfoy's reaction been so far?" I ask.

"He looked scared the first couple of times. Then anytime anyone else would say anything he would get angry."

"Just what I was hoping."

"Why are you doing this? This seems a little mean even for you." I sigh. I know this isn't right.

"Yesterday me and him got into an argument. It was a small one at first but somehow it turned into him saying I should have killed myself."

"Oh." I shrug. He hands me a sandwich and then unwraps one of his own.

"So what have you been doing all day?" He asks, breaking the silence.

I shrug. "Sleeping mainly."

"What time did you get up to come here?"

"4 in the morning."

"Wow." I shrug, then start unwrapping the plastic off my sandwich. We eat our food in silence and once we are done I take our trash and put it away.

"How long are you able to stay for?" I ask as I sit back down next to Fred.

"I don't know. Why? Do you want me to stay?" He smirks. 

"Yeah. I mean only because it's lonely here by myself." I say quickly. I'm not going to admit just yet that I like his company.

"I'll stay." He says as if it's the most exhausting thing in the world. Which makes me chuckle.

"Ok." I get the idea to push Fred in the water. I get up and act like I'm looking at something then go and push him in. He swims to the surface and spits out water.

"Really?! Can you help me out?" I laugh, then grab his hand. Instead of me helping him he drags me into the water. I swim to the surface and see Fred smiling at me.