45. You'll be useful (Niji x Female!Reader)

Start from the beginning

Click.

The door was unlocking! You jumped off the bed and grabbed your trustworthy cloak. Your heart was pumping with excitation but this ecstatic feeling evaporated itself when you saw the man that stood before you. The one you loathed the most.

"Niji."

"It's Niji-sama for you."

"What are you doing here?"

His eyebrows twitched, offended that you dared ignore his request.

"I'm here to supervise you." he whistled through his clenched teeth. You exited the room and glanced right and left. The hallways were a boring grey, poorly decorated. You signed loudly as the prince grabbed you by the shoulder. "Don't. Ignore. Me."

You looked at the commander as you pulled your hood even lower so he could only see your chin and your bottom lips. "You take offence way too quickly."

It was the prince's turn to disregard something you said. "Follow me." He ordered.

He brought you outside, on the training grounds. Hundreds of soldiers were training. The chaotic battle music it caused made you smile. "YOU!" Niji loosened his tie, agile, as he walked to the nearest soldier. The aforementioned man bowed politely to his master. He snapped his fingers toward you. "Take down this MST." You couldn't let this condescending behaviour pass. You had to prove your worth. He called out the training session so you and the unlucky soldier could have space.

You positioned yourself, attempting to make yourself look taller than you were as he was giant next to you. You refused to appear like a prey. The moment the prince gave the "go" you rocketed toward your opponent. You were counting on a sneak attack as the fella didn't look like the most sharpened pencil of the bunch. You dived toward his ankles. He immediately bent down, just like you expected. You jumped last minute, aiming for his neck. You crossed your legs around his throat the stronger you could before allowing yourself to put all your weight on his back to destabilize your foe. His knees buckled as he took a few steps back but the damn man didn't fall. "Dammit." You gave yourself a swing as you reached for his neck to then fall back down, praying for his collapse. If there was some holy spirit or whatever, it heard you. You barely had the time to slide yourself in front of him as he fall. He choked loudly as his back met the earth. "Give up!" His face was getting redder and redder. He couldn't take it much longer. "GIVE UP!" He hit your thigh, still around his neck as he attempted to say something. You took this as a surrender so you freed him. (me and fighting scenes...Ah...I dread them.)

He gasped for air as you jumped back on your feet, shouting with joy. "Is this the best fight you can give me!? Come on!"

You frowned when your (e/c) laid upon a nose bleeding prince.

"Euh, Niji?"

You removed your hood but it only made it worse. "Y-You choked him with...your thighs?" He collapsed as his subordinates shout his name in panic.

"Ew dude. Get a grip."

"And she's hot. Tell my father she passed the test."

"I'm not a damn whore!"

"NIJI-SAMA!"

Well, this escalated quickly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A Vinsmoke lust-worthy ending 😎 Mouahahahahaha. I've decided to go for a more comedic OS this time. I usually do serious OS with the Vinsmoke brothers...

 I usually do serious OS with the Vinsmoke brothers

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Requests are open!

✉︎ Requests list ✉︎
➢Caesar x Childish!Rebellious!Pirate!Female!Reader
➢Law x Stubborn!Gullible!Professional!Reader
➢Corazon x Kind!Caring!Protective!Patient!SecretMarine!Female!Reader
➢Marco x Chill!Quiet!Female!Reader
➢Izo x Responsible!Motherly!Pacific!Female!Reader
➢Hawkins x Talkative!Caring!Fiery!ChildhoodFriend!Female!Reader