NOV 1.

Happy New month. I missed you.
Guess what? I was invited to Lisa's birthday party. Brian said he'd pick me up since I was a boarder. I can't wait to see her slay in the dress she was telling her friends about. It'd look good on her. Everything looks great on her.

NOV 3

How embarrassing. I knew I wasn't worthy of her but did she have to shame me that way? It hurt. I'd never be her type. Thank God for Brian who took me away from there. He told me to focus and forget about Lisa.  He challenged me. Telling me to beat him this term. I wasn't confident, but I'd try.

"Kris, what do you want me to see?" I asked.

"FEB 11. That's where it all started." I flipped till. I reached there.

FEB 11

Brian Igbokwe kissed me.

Nedum had told me but I was still surprised.

I feel violated. My fellow man kissed me. It's disgusting. Though he apologised, I can't forgive him. That's sin.

"Now go to February 20."

FEB 20

After days of not speaking, he cornered me today. He apologised again.  Then told me to join him at his table. I refused because Lisa was glaring at me. I did not want her wahala.

Before school over, he asked if I wanted to be friends. I agreed. Hope it wasn't a bad decision.

FEB 28

Happy birthday to my little brother. I have no way of contacting him but best wishes to his annoying butt.

How cute.

"March 15th."

MAR 15

He did it again. I'm suspecting his orientation. How could he kiss me again? This time he didn't apologize. It's better to stay away from such people.

MAR 18

I have come to the conclusion that Brian is anything but straight. It was him and Nengi this time around. In the boys' toilet. It was very serious as they were unbuttoning shirts and loosening belts. I walked out as soon as they caught me staring.

MAR 23

Brian hasn't been himself. He's been acting somehow. He's bothered. I tried to talk to him but he told me to vanish. I tried to but he called me back and hugged me. He is larger than my skinny frame, taller too. I almost suffocated.  Then he started to cry... I wonder what he's going through.

MAR 30

Why will a 16-year-old have his own apartment? He said he bought it himself. Insanely wealthy. He invited me for sightseeing and I'm there. Even spending the night. His place is cool. So so cool.

MAR 31

I did not feel disgusted by his last kiss. Weirdly, I welcomed it. He said my lips are soft. Are they? I never knew rich kids could cook. His food was amazing. I was served breakfast on his bed. Haha.

MAY 14

Happy birthday to me. Third term has been annoyingly stressful. I needed a break. All these extra classes are driving me crazy. Plus Lisa has been making things difficult. I couldn't have peace again.  She told me I wasn't worthy of being Brian's friend. He told her off, gladly.

And, he got me a birthday present. An android phone. My first ever. It was new and unused. Samsung. The type he was using. I thought rich kids were known as iPhone users.