VII

"It becomes my damn business when you start ignoring me to fuck with some nigga that could probably care less about you and your damn feelings. It becomes my damn business when my best friend is bouncing from guy to guy just because she says she doesn't wanna be tied down but doesn't realize it's because she had fucking daddy issues. Don't play me like that, Demi," Trey stated as Demi ran her tongue over her teeth and clucked her tongue.

"Daddy issues? You're a real ass Trey. I don't fucking have daddy issues and that's not your place. What I do with my sex life or love life or whatever doesn't have shit to do with you."

"Really? So you're telling me that you're not opening up your leg for any nigga that sweet talks you because of your relationship, or lack thereof, with your father? Fuck outta here with that shit Demi. You're treating me like I don't know you at all, like we're not best friends!" He was all up in her face but Demi didn't even bother to shove him back. Their foreheads were basically touching as they narrowed their eyes at each other, huffing and puffing in each other's faces.

"And even if I was that's none of your business, once again! I don't understand why you're acting so hostile towards me just because I ignored a few of your texts! Get out of your damn feelings because I don't have the time to deal with this." Demi shoved past him with every intention to leave the room but Trey snatched her back, their bodies colliding and in an instant, his hand was up her dress, pushing her panties aside as his other arm wrapped around her waist to keep her close.

"Do whatever the fuck you want with Drake." He forced two finger as she released a string of moans, digging her head into his shoulder as he began to pump his two digits inside of her. "Just know that he doesn't have shit on me and never will," he curled his fingers towards her g-spot before removing them and leaving the room. Demi released a gasp as what just happened hit her. What the hell was that?

Daddy issues. Trey had the audacity to accuse her of having daddy issues. She didn't have daddy issues. She was twenty two years old with a rocking body and the ability to make every man that she came in contact with fall at her feet. That wasn't called having daddy issues. That was called being fucking hot and able to have any guy that she wanted. That was called not wanting to settle down when she had barely even had the chance to explore all of her options. That was called being free, and Trey obviously didn't understand that since he would rather pretend to be in a committed relationship while having a side piece instead of being upfront about not fully being ready to commit to one person.

That was the huge difference between her and Trey. At least she was upfront about what she did and didn't do with other guys. At least she wasn't living some lie and accusing her best friend of having daddy issues when he clearly had daddy issues as well, always wanting to please his dad and live up to his standards and expectations since his real dad had left him. But did Demi throw that in his face? No. She didn't say anything when he scratched an entire album because his dad didn't approve of the direction his sound was going on or dated one sister over the other because his dad said that the other sister was too "free spirited."

Daddy issues. He had some nerve. She didn't have daddy issues and to prove that to him and herself, she was on her way to see her "daddy" right now. Of course, she didn't tell anyone because she was supposed to be on a flight to New York for the release of her and Drake's song tomorrow, but she would go there afterwards. Yes, she was on a public plane (in first class) with no type of security and her phone completely shut off but Trey had pissed her off yesterday and she wanted to be alone, completely alone.

She hadn't been to Texas in God knows how long. Her family lived in California because it was easier for them to lure her over their house to get money from her, so she didn't have a reason to go to Texas...at all. That's where the rest of her family lived, sure, but she wasn't close enough to any of them to go out and visit them on a regular basis. And she was a busy person.