VI

Is Demi Lovato dating rapper, Drake? Lovato and Drake were spotted looking awfully cozy at Disneyland with Lovato's niece, Lola. Bystanders caught pics and videos of the alleged couple holding hands, sharing ice cream, taking pictures of Lola with all the Disney princesses, and even sharing a kiss or two. They have a song together that's being released at the end of this week and no statement has been received from either of their teams, but if they are together, we totally ship them!

"Everyone loves the two of you together. It's like two sides of the music industry meshing together, it's great. I want you guys to keep this dating thing up, especially with the song coming out and the video being filmed today." This time, LA Reid was the one talking and Demi voluntarily rolled her eyes as he paced around the large conference room. Drake and his people were sitting on one side of the table and Demi and her people were on the other side.

"We're not dating," Demi said, but LA seemed to just ignore her. Yesterday had been a date and Demi had really enjoyed it and yeah, they did kiss a few times, but it wasn't like they were anything solid. Demi literally couldn't hang out with anyone without being accused of dating them, and maybe her track record wasn't so great, but she wasn't tied down to anyone at the moment. She was having her fun and that was it.

"Well then start dating. Do you know how much press you guys are gonna get? How many people are gonna buy the song? How many of Drake's fans are gonna get curious about Demi and check out her music and vice versa? From now on, you're a couple. You're dating. The two of you will do an interview the day the song is released and release it together. And it better be believable," LA demanded as Demi folded her arms across her chest and huf. If she was gonna date someone, she didn't wanna be forced. Why couldn't their little fling move at her own pace?

"Mr. Reid, with all due respect, don't you think it'll be a bit suspicious if we start dating right before our song comes out?" Drake questioned, looking over at Demi who looked more than displeased at their "assignment."

"No because there's been rumors about you guys since you recorded the song in New York. This is actually perfect, I'm surprised I didn't think of it before. You're dating, end of discussion. I know you have a music video to shoot so you're dismissed," LA said before shooing them out of the conference room. Holly helped Demi up since she still had her brace on and shot her a sympathetic look as they all exited the conference room and headed towards the elevator to head to the video shoot.

"Are you okay with this whole dating thing? I mean, we don't actually have to do it or take it seriously or anything. I'm sure the song will sell whether we're dating or not," Drake questioned, coming to sit down in her dressing room as Jill, her makeup artist, worked on the "natural" look that she was supposed to have for the video. The concept for the video was actually quite simple. They would be casually dressed against a grey background, shot separately, but at the end they would be together. Drake said there would be some other things in there too but Demi just wanted to get her part over with and then go home.

"I just don't like being told what to do, but I don't mind dating you, whether it's real or fake," Demi replied, taking a sip of her tea from Starbucks before looking at Drake through her thick fan of black lashes.

"Good, because you still owe me that second date," Drake answered, a smile of relief flooding and lighting up his face as Demi just smirked at him before turning back towards the mirror. She looked good in the outfit that she was wearing for the video. They weren't shooting her entire body due to the brace on her foot so she was in a simple and loose cream tank dress with a thick, overdramatic cotton cardigan that was hanging off of her shoulders. It was something that she would wear on any normal day.

"Drake, Demi, are you guys ready?" The director for the video questioned. Demi hadn't bothered to learn his name.

Jill applied another coat of nude lipgloss to Demi's lips before dismissing her. Drake took her hand and led her to the green screen where they would be shooting. She folding her arms over her chest because she was getting cold and leaned further into Drake. He just had some type of warmth exuding from his body.