⚜️50 - Vivek⚜️

ابدأ من البداية

Adhyaa's POV

Almost a month has passed since our champ was born. Today was his naming ceremony. Gyaan Singh and Pragya Bhabhi named him Parth, Parth Kapoor. In short PK. It just came out of nowhere when they announced his name. Gyaan Singh was looking at me like he was gonna kill me. But, okay, I liked this name, such a beautiful name but when I thought about his name, I couldn't help but tell the abbreviation name.

So that's the scene of the morning. Now, we all were dancing, couple dance and obviously Maan was dancing with me. There was high security around our house. He was the first member after my birth. And whatever happened in my naming ceremony, everyone was a little bit tense and full alert. They couldn't let anything like before happen. Out of nowhere, Maan said, "I gotta tell you.............. you look incredibly hot."

I smiled and encircled my hands around his neck and said, "Are you single?...... Just asking"

"Umm.......... I should ask my fiance about it. Then, I'll reply."

"Leave her, What would you say if you and me, go somewhere else?" I again asked, "Do you have anything better to do later?"

"I can do whatever you want babe."

He then took hold of me and dragged me out of the crowd and led me to the terrace. Inhaling the fresh air, I felt relieved. I was standing there looking at the moon. I could feel his eyes boring into me. When I looked at him to comment but stopped myself, he was looking at me with different emotions. He came near me. He took a step forward, another, another and another.

He was standing in front of me with a very very thin layer of gap. If any of us moved a little, there would be no space between us. Hesitant and nervous, he hovered above my face. Slowly he brought his face close to mine. Lips hover inches from each other for a few seconds before they just barely brush. It's just a soft press. He was about to retreat when I brought my hands around his neck and pressed harder. He took it as a clue and pressed his hands around my waist and kissed me. This time it was a real kiss.

He touched our foreheads together. We were breathing heavily. We stayed there for a little longer.

We came downstairs after some time when we sobered up. But one thing, I didn't understand why I wasn't feeling awkward or shy after my first kiss. I read in many books but here I felt exactly opposite. I felt like I would kiss him again, without any hesitation. Whereas I could easily see his ears and neck turned red. Was he blushing??

"Oh My God!!!!! The business tycoon, most handsome CEO of Singhania Industry, Mr. Abhimanyu Singhania is blushing!!" I whispered to him.

His face was worth seeing. He looked here and there and finally looked at me and came close to me, trapping me between the wall and him, he said, "Yes, I was blushing. But not for our first kiss, but for thinking about my wild fiance. If she is this fierce in her first kiss, then what will she do after our marriage?"

Okay, now this was the time for me to blush. He pecked my lips and went away smirking. We came into the hall and saw a very interesting scene. We both stood behind the pillar.