𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲:𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐄!

Start from the beginning

"DIE! DIE! DIE!" Ben screamed before running off. He knew that wouldn't kill Vecna, but it just felt like the right thing to say in that moment. Ben ran all throughout the house, trying to find an escape.

"ERICA!" He screamed as he looked out the window.

But she wasn't there. Ben quickly ran inside a room, letting out a scream once he fell flat on his back. He stood up, realizing he was no longer in the Creel house but was instead in his room. The California room, not Hawkins. And everything looked exactly the same from when he moved out. The posters, the pictures, the wallpaper. It was like he never even left at all.

"Ben! Dinner!" Bens mother called. Ben let out a shaky breath, slowly making his way downstairs. There sat Chrissy, Fred, and Patrick. All of Vecnas victims. Their bones were snapped and disfigured, causing Ben to gag.

"Join us, Ben." Chrissy whispered as she stood up, the stomping making him uneasy. Patrick and Fred stood up as well, and soon they were crowding Ben.

Vecna knew how much Ben hated close spaces and being overwhelmed.

"Sorry Chrissy. Always thought you deserved better." And with that Ben punched Chrissy across the face and made a run for it. He didn't know where he was running too, all he knew was that he needed to get out of there as soon as possible.

"LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT!" Ben screamed as he banged on the front door which was now locked.

"Why do you run Benjamin?" Fred asked as he stepped closer and closer. Ben just turned around and pressed himself against the wall, kicking back Fred with all of his might. Patrick attempted to pin him against the wall but Ben grabbed his arm and bit it so hard his mouth started to bleed. Ben never really bit someone, but under these circumstances he felt like he had to do whatever it took to survive. Ben blinked, but when he opened his eyes he was no longer at his house.

"Come and get me you son of a bitch." Ben yelled as he threw a glass cup at the wall. Vecna appeared out of nowhere, slowly stalking towards him. Ben just held his ground and stood straight before being slammed against the wall causing him to scream in pain. Was this what it felt like for the demogorgon and mind flayer when El would slam them against the wall? Because if so, he felt bad. This was painful as hell.

"Why do you fight, Benjamin? I can end your suffering in two seconds." Vecna stated as he tilted his head.

"Yeah......I'm suffering. Suffering by the fact your breath smells like pure death." Ben spat as he struggled against Vecnas telepathic hold on him. Vecnas glare was enough to kill Ben right then and there. He raised his hand, and Ben let a whimper escape his mouth.

If he was gonna die, he might as well die happy thoughts.

Peace out world, you were full of shit anyway.

*******
Meanwhile with Lucas, he stared over Max's and Bens bodies which were with Vecna at the moment. He thought back to what Ben said only a couple minutes ago.

Ben was willing to give up his own life for Max. He thought his life wasn't worth much. How could he think something like that. Lucas let out a gasp once Ben slowly started to lift off the ground, and he acted as soon as possible. Grabbing the Walkman, he played the song and placed the headphones over his ears. Within seconds Ben collapsed to the ground, letting out heavy breaths.

"Hey! Ben, are you ok?" Lucas asked as he helped Ben up. Ben didn't say anything, only placed his hand on his chest and continued to take deep breaths.

"Lucas. Lucas......what's—what's happening? Is Max ok?" Ben panicked as he stood up and looked at Max who was still possessed.