𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞:𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭....𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮

The first thing Ben did when he saw Nora was hug her

The first thing Ben did when he saw Nora was hug her. Hug her as tightly as he could and never let her go until about two minutes later. Nora arrived at the Wheelers late at night, since she first had to manage to sneak out of Reefer Ricks place without anyone noticing and then had to face the wrath of her parents for another few hours. It had been a long day for Ben, dealing with the migraines and not to mention being inside Vecnas house with Steve and Nancy still flirting. It was sick and weird and Ben just wanted to crawl up in a hole and die.

"Taylor! Nice to see you." Steve greeted as he walked over to hug Nora. She just shot a look to Ben who shrugged at her.

"Yeah, yeah. I didn't really show up for any of you losers, minus the kids and Robin of course."

Ben recapped her on everything that happened, the trip to Vecnas house, everything. Ben didn't care too much, all he could focus on was the fact Nancy was refusing to meet his gaze. It was as if every time ben looked into her eyes Nancy would do everything in his power to avoid him. Nora took notice of this and frowned, stepping forward suddenly.

"Yo. Let's hit up my place, alright? Beats spending it in Nancys basement." She whispered causing Ben to softly smile.

"Hang on. W-What's going on?" Nancy stammered as she stood up.

"Oh! We're going back to my place. There an issue, Wheeler?"

"Ben, we should all stick together. Especially with everything that's been happening." Nancy stated causing Ben to roll his eyes.

"She's right, man. It's the best option." Steve added as he placed a hand on Nancy's shoulder.

Bens jaw clenched and his eyes were lit up with fury. "Fuck that. I'm out of here. Come on, Nora."

Nora sent one final glare to the duo before walking upstairs behind Ben who was trying his best not to cry at the moment. Once they reached Nora's car Ben let a few tears spill, but quickly wiped them away so they wouldn't turn into sobs.

"Ben, when's the last time you slept?" Nora softly asked as she took notice of the bags under her eyes.

"W-What, like a full night of sleep or a nap?" He replied with a sniffle.

"You know what I mean."

"Like, a week ago. But I've been taking naps! Max makes sure I do."

"Oh, that makes the situation all better. Come on, we're getting you something to eat and we're going home." Nora stated as she started the engine. Ben nodded and sniffled once more, resting his head against the window. Nora sent Ben a sad look, noticing how he could barley keep his eyes open and how his hands twitched every now and then.