𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨:𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲, 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟

TW:MENTIONS OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT

Jonah couldn't tell which part of his body ached more

Jonah couldn't tell which part of his body ached more. His wrist or his arm. After the whole fiasco with Jonathan's co workers at the hospital and El trying to track down Billy the group found themselves at Hoppers cabin. Jonah picked at the bandages on his arms as he stared at the fireworks going on outside. Jonathan had a hand on his shoulder in an effort to comfort him.

"He said he was building something. That it was all for me." El informed.

"Building something.....is he talking about the flayed?" Max questioned. Jonah wasn't listening to much of what was going on, because he just wanted to sleep.

"He must be."

"So he's building an army, just like we thought." Lucas mentioned.

"Yeah, but he's not building this army to spread."

"He's building it to stop eleven."

"Shocker." Jonah mumbled as he managed to rip off a piece of his bandaid revealing part of his wound. Jonathan took notice and quickly managed to put the bandaid back on his skin.

"Last year, El closed the gate on him. I have a feeling that really him off.

"Like, royally." Lucas added as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"And the Mind Flayer now knows that she's the only thing that can stop him. But if she's out of the way—"

"Game over."

"He also said he was gonna kill all of you. "

"Well that's real nice." Jonah snarked as he rolled his eyes and rested his head against the window. Suddenly the sound of screeching was heard causing Jonah to flinch back and lean into Jonathan. Nancy walked over to the window and observed the fireworks taking place outside.

"Do you guys hear that?" She asked.

"It's just the fireworks." Jonathan replied. Jonah looked at the fireworks, a warm smile coming on his fave at the sight of bright colors appearing in the sky at rapid speeds.

"Billy....when he told you this, it was here, in this room?" El nodded at that and Jonah's eyes widened suddenly. Will suddenly touched the back of his neck and Jonah immediately knew something was about to go down. The group ran out of tie cabin to see the mind Flayer charging straight towards them.

"Ah shit." Jonah whispered in terror. The group was back inside the cabin as Jonah grabbed an axe he had left in Hoppers cabin from last year.

"Get away from the windows." He told Max before pulling her back. The last thing he needed was Ben killing him because he got Max hurt. The lights started to flicker and the mind Flayer was getting closer and closer.

"It's close." Will informed.

"Yeah no shit." Jonah whispered as he gripped on his axe even tighter. It was silent for a moment, before one of the mind flayers arms came crashing in towards El. Out of instinct, Jonah immediately charged forward and sliced the arm off.