𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲:𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮

El ran over and hugged Jonah so tight he thought he was going to loose all of his air supply

El ran over and hugged Jonah so tight he thought he was going to loose all of his air supply. However he just chuckled and hugged her back just as tight.

"Missed you." She said and Jonah just nodded his head.

"Missed you too."

El then walked over and hugged Mike, and Jonah couldn't but smile at the cute interaction.

"I never stopped believing in you. I called everyday for-"

"353 days," El interrupted, causing Mikes eyes to widen. "I heard."

"Why didn't you tell me you were there? That you were ok?"

"Because I wouldn't let her." Hopper spoke up walking forward. He hugged El and it took Jonah a matter of seconds to connect the dots.

Hopper had been hiding El.

"You've been hiding her. You've been hiding her this whole time!" Mike exclaimed shoving Hopper. Hopper however grabbed his arm and dragged him over to an empty room.

"El, this is Ben. He's friend." Jonah introduced.

"Friend?" El repeated. Jonah nodded and hesitated before shaking Bens hand. El had walked off with Joyce causing Ben to shoot Jonah a confused look.

"Sorry to be the one to say this, but why does she talk like she's five years old?" He questioned.

"She grew up in a lab most of her life. I don't think she had time to crack open a dictionary and learn some words." Jonah sassily replied. He was way to exhausted to be asked any stupid questions. After reunion after reunion the group was having their millionth meeting.

"It's not like it was before. It's grown. A lot. And, I mean, that's considering we can get in there. The place is crawling with those dogs." Hopper mentioned.

"Demo-dogs." Dustin corrected.

"I'm sorry what?"

"I said uh, demo dogs. Like demogorgon and dogs. You put them together, it sounds pretty badass—"

"Dustin, stop correcting people on the demo dogs." Jonah demanded.

"The kids right. How is this important right now?"

"Uh, I'm turning seventeen in two months Jim." Jonah sneered and Jonathan placed an arm around his waist in an attempt to soothe him.

"He gets annoyed when he's tired. Ignore him."

"I can do it." El spoke up right before Jonah could reply to Jonathan's comment.

"You're not hearing me." Hopper argued.

"I'm hearing you. I can do it."

"Even it El can, there's still another problem. If the brain dies, the body dies." Mike mentioned causing Jonah to furrow his brows.