𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞:𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐦 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?

Jonah was exhausted

Jonah was exhausted. All night he went out looking for Will in hopes he would return and run in his arms. He did it secretly however, knowing Derek would go on a rampage if he found out why Jonah was out so late. He also went alone, telling Jonathan and Joyce they needed rest and relax. Even though relaxing and resting couldn't possibly be in your vocabulary when your son and little brother was missing.

Jonah was honestly also stressed, seeing as Will was the little brother he wished he had. They did a lot together. They went out to get ice cream, they stood up late watching movies, read comics, and on some occasions when Jonah was babysitting he would let Will stay up past his bedtime just to be cool. So seeing as how he was missing kinda tore at his heart strings.

After school Jonah walked down the street to his house when Mike, Lucas, and Dustin parked their bikes right in front of him.

"Jonah! We need your help!" Mike yelled. Jonah raised a brow and took out a headphone which was playing his mixtape.

"Sorry, couldn't hear you. What were you saying?" He questioned.

"We need your help!"

"Help with what? Look guys, I almost failed middle school. I can't help you guys."

"Just hop on your skateboard and follow us! Come on!" Dustin yelled staring to bike off along with his friends. Jonah groaned and threw his head back, knowing he would have no choice but to comply.

And so once he arrived at Mikes house he was led into the basement where he was met with a girl who had a buzzcut.

"What the hell am I looking at?" Jonah questioned staring at the girl with a weird facial expression. The girl gave him a fearful look causing his expression to soften.

"Jonah, this is El. El, this is Jonah. He's a friend of Wills like us."

Jonah really didn't know what to say. El? Who the hell was hell and why was she hiding in mikes basement.

"Lovely. Quick question, what the fuck is going on here?" Jonah hissed to Mike.

"Fuck?" El repeated causing Jonah's head to snap over to face her. Mike glared at Jonah before looking back at El.

"Nothing. Don't repeat that word. Jonah, a second?" Jonah's shoulder was grabbed and he was dragged to the corner of the basement where he was met with the three boys glaring at him.

"You can't curse around her!" Mike told him.

"Where did she come from? Why does she have a goddamn buzzcut? And why can't I curse around her? Is she some sort of saint?" Question after question flooded from his mouth and it wasn't until Lucas screamed his name he was snapped out of his questions.

"Look, you can't say anything stupid around El. To put it nicely, she has the mentality of a two year old." Lucas informed and Jonah furrowed her brows.