𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞:𝐢 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡

Ben really didn't understand how he ended up in this position

Ben really didn't understand how he ended up in this position. One second he was joking with Nora about college and the next he was being dragged down the hallway by two Russians. Steve, Robin, and Ben sacrificed themselves so that Nora, Dustin, and Erica could escape. They were surrounded by Russians, and it seemed to be the only smart thing to do at the time.

"Who do you work for?" A Russian soldier with terrible English asked.

"I work at a shitty ice cream shop." Ben replied. The same Russian soldier punched Ben across the face causing his head to whip to the side.

"Ow! What the fuck was that for?" He yelled earning a punch to the gut. Ben immediately wheezed and leaned forward in an attempt to control his breathing. He was used to taking beatings like this before, so this really wasn't all the new to him. A soldier punched Ben across the face once more and slammed him against the wall.

"I'm going to ask you again. Who do you work for?"

"I-I'm not lying! I swear I'm not lying!" Ben screamed. One soldier stepped forward and grabbed Jonahs hand, starting to break his fingers.

"I don't fucking know anything! Stop! Stop!" Ben begged as yet another finger was broken. Tears steamed down his face as the pain and shock of his fingers being broken ruthlessly hit him like a truck. He took heavy breaths, trying to control his breathing. His eyesight went black as he was starting to pass out, but he glared at the commies with pure hatred.

"One last chance, before things become ugly. How did you get here?"

Ben clenched his jaw and spat on the soldier. He immediately regretted the decision after, because his left eye was screaming in pain. Blood seeped out and Ben honestly thought it was gonna pop out of its socket. Luckily it didn't though, and just continued to bleed. Ben was used to taking hits but this was pain like no other. He was being dragged out of the room he was in and brought into another one where Steve and Robin were thrown to the ground.

"Ben? Steve?" She asked, growing concerned for the two boys who clearly weren't responding. Ben had passed out from blood loss and shock, while Steve looked as if he had taken one hell of a beating. Bens eye was still bleeding and it was getting onto the floor causing the Russian guard to grimace.

"Get bandage for American."

"Don't touch him!" Robin yelled only to be slapped across the face a few seconds later. A bandaid was wrapped around Bens eye before he was being lifted into a chair and tied up beside Robin and Steve.

"Steve? Ben? Can you hear me?" Robin asked.

"I think your friends need a doctor. Good thing......we have the very best."

Ben stirred slightly but didn't wake up, since he was in too much pain to even move.

Flashback:
"Ben, you did all this for me?" Nancy asked in shock as she stared at the mini picnic in the park. Ben had spent his entire weekend coming up with plans for a date that wasn't so expensive and a picnic was the first thing he came up with.