𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨:𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭?

Jonah walked inside Jonathan's room where he was getting ready for bed

"Jonah? What the hell are you doing here?" Jonathan asked. Jonah dropped his board and removed his shoes and jacket.

"My dad." Was all he said before resting against the wall and biting his bottom lip.

"Oh."

"Yeah. But uh, I'm fine. So don't ask." Jonah mentioned waving his hands in the air. Jonathan rolled his eyes and walked towards Jonah.

"You sure you're ok?"

"I'm fine. Go to bed."

"You go to bed."

"I told you to go to bed first." Jonah smirked causing Jonathan to throw a pillow at him. Jonah threw the pillow right back and walked over to the couch per usual.

"Goodnight!" Jonathan called.

"Night!" Jonah called back, grabbing the blanket from the ground and pulling it over his body.

*******
Jonah didn't even realize he slept in again until he felt shuffling around the house.

"Sorry Jonah, I was just looking for my keys." Joyce said holding up the keys. Jonah nodded, still half asleep. He turned his head to already see Jonathan serving breakfast.

"Why didn't you wake me up you idiot?" Jonah asked smacking Jonathan upside the head.

"Ow! You came here upset so I figured you could get more time to sleep in." He explained and Jonah smiled softly before taking a piece of bacon off Jonathan's plate.

"Where's Will?" Joyce questioned out of breath. She must've been looking for those keys for a while.

"Oh, I didn't get him up yet. He must still be sleeping." Jonathan replied still serving breakfast.

"Jonathan, you have to make sure he's up!"

"I'll go wake him up Ms.Byers. It's no problem." Jonah shrugged hopping off the counter and walking towards Wills room.

"Thank you Jonah. And please, call me Joyce." She called as Jonah was already in front of Wills room.

"Hey little man, time to get up." He said walking inside the room. His brows furrowed when he saw no one was in there. Jonah stepped inside the room, figuring Will was hiding in his closet and was going to jump scare Jonah at any moment.

"Will? Come on buddy it's time to come out." Jonah said still walking around his room. But when he still didn't find anyone he grew even more confused.

"He's not in his room." Jonah informed, his brows still furrowed and a confused look on his features.

"What?" Joyce and Jonathan asked at the same time.

"I mean there's no one in his room. It's as if he didn't come home last night." The Parker boy explained. This didn't make any sense to him. Jonah swore he heard the door open and close in the middle of the night. Was that not Will?