𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞:𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞

Jonah finally got the rest he most desperately needed

Jonah finally got the rest he most desperately needed. The bags under his eyes were gone and he looked much more alive and not like a zombie. Jonathan was glad Jonah looked full of energy. Because then he was much easier to talk to and wouldn't mumble five words after every sentence.

Jonah felt so good he even decided to sit in the cafeteria for lunch. Normally he would eat outside or just not eat at all. The school food wasn't that great to be honest.

"Hey, where are you going stranger?" Jonah questioned as he noticed jonathan getting up out of his seat.

"Gotta develop some photos real quick. See you super star." And with that Jonathan walked off leaving Jonah all alone. It honestly wasn't the best feeling in the universe but jonah was way to impatient to sit and watch photos develop.

Tommy H and Carol walked towards Jonah causing the boy to roll his eyes. Whenever they were together trouble was about to happen.

"Hey freak. Where's your freak boyfriend at it?"

"Shut the fuck up. Beat it." Jonah spat standing up out of his seat.

"Or what freak? You gonna punch me again?"

"Nah, I'll just snap your neck in half." Jonah smashed his tray on Tommy's shirt causing it to become stained with pasta sauce. Jonah laughed as Tommy and Carol shrieked. Suddenly Jonah no longer had the urge to stay in the cafeteria anymore and walked to meet up with Jonathan.

Maybe today he did have patience after all.

"Close the door!" Jonathan told Jonah once he walked inside the room. Jonah shut the door and grabbed a chair moving to sit down.

"You're normally not in here. What's up?"

Jonah simply shook his head and ran a hand through his hair. Jonathan frowned and pulled jonah up to stand beside him.

"Alright, you're normally not this quiet. What's up super star?"

Super star.

The nickname that could put a grin on Jonah's face even in his worse moments.

"Assholes. Figured you'd wanna see your favorite person watch what you do best."

"You kinda are my favorite person at the moment. And I've been meaning to teach you how to develop photos. Look," Jonathan grabbed Jonah's hands and placed them on the photo, causing a light blush to appear on his cheeks. Jonathan knew Jonah couldn't see because of how dark it was, but he was blushing slightly as well as his hands were on Jonah's.

"Holy shit, is this me?" Jonah laughed as he looked at the photo inside of the water. It was a photo of Jonah grinning while fixing up his skateboard. He remembered that day vividly. Jonathan cracked a joke and Jonah laughed loudly giving him the perfect opportunity to take the photo.