𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫:𝐠𝐨𝐝, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬!

TW:SEXUAL HARASSMENT

"Shit!" Was the first thing Jonah heard the next morning

"Shit!" Was the first thing Jonah heard the next morning. Opening his eyes, he looked to see Jonathan jumping out of bed and running around to put clothes on.

"Whats going on?" Jonah asked with a confused look in his eyes.

"I forgot to reset the clock last night. It's almost nine." Jonathan explained causing Jonahs eyes to widen.

"I thought I told you to reset it."

"No shit, but you came home late and that threw everything off so I just forgot." Jonathan exclaimed as he fell flat on his face. Jonah rolled his eyes before closing them again, attempting to fall back asleep. One upside of working at the mall was that he didn't need to be at work for another three hours, which gave him plenty of time to sleep in.

"I love you, and I'll see you tonight." Jonathan kissed all over Jonah's face before running out of his room. Jonah yawned and grabbed the alarm clock, resetting it and making sure the alarm was for two hours later, that way Jonah could be awake and ready.

When his alarm went off, Jonah swore he almost broke the damn clock from slamming his hand on it. Letting out a low groan, Jonah rolled out of bed and stumbled over to the bathroom. Joyce was at work and Will was most likely hanging out with his friends, leaving him home alone. It was a good thing, since Jonah liked the peace and quiet. And taking showers.

After getting ready for work and putting on his uniform that smelled like seafood, Jonah was currently on the phone with Nora as he begged her to drive him to work.

"Look, my dad has my car at the moment, alright? Just come over and pick me up."

"Jonah, do you know what daniel will do to us if we're late! Your friends house is all the way across town!"

"Do you know what Daniel will do to me if I'm late?"

"Worship the ground you walk on? Seriously, I think he has some weird fetish for you or something."

"Which is exactly why I cant be late! Please Nora?"

"Be there in twenty."

Jonah grinned as he hung up the phone, leaning against the wall. Sure enough in about twenty minutes the sound of a car honking caused him to run outside and jump in the passengers seat.

"It smells like lemons." Jonah commented scrunching up his. Nora didn't respond however, she only combed her hair as she stared at her rear view mirror.

"Are you gonna drive?" Jonah asked after a moment of silence.

"Give me a second." Nora grabbed a hair tie from the glove compartment and tied her hair up in a ponytail before letting out a deep breath. Jonah stared at the girl in confusion before she started the engine and drove off.