𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞:𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐢 𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥

Everyone was kinda sorta settled down

Everyone was kinda sorta settled down. Ben was sipping on a soft drink as his head rested on Nancy's shoulder, Nora was standing beside Steve and Jonah was pretty much cuddling into Jonathan. Jonah later learned Bens eye injury resulted in being punched in the face so hard. He also made a mental note to explain to Ben his entire situation later.

"The Mind Flayer, it built this monster in Hawkins, to stop El, to kill bed and pave a way into our world." Mike informed.

"And I'm almost did. That was just one tiny piece of it." Nancy added.

"How big is this thing?" Hopper questioned.

"It's big."

"It also kinda destroyed your cabin. Sorry." Jonah said nonchalantly.

"Ok just to be clear, this big fleshy spider thing that hurt, El, it's some kind of gigantic.....weapon?" Steve questioned. Nora looked like the most confused person on earth and to Jonah it was honestly kinda funny.

"Yes."

"And instead of screws and stuff.....the Mind Flayer made its weapon.....with melted people."

"Yes, exactly." Nancy replied with a nod.

"Get with the program Steven." Ben scoffed with an eye roll following soon after. Jonah snickered at that and tried to hide the fact he was laughing by clearing his throat.

"Are we sure this thing is still out there, still alive?" Joyce questioned.

"El beat the shit out it, but yeah, it's still alive."

"Dear god, am I gonna have one hell of a college essay." Nora commented with a snort following soon after. There was a few more conversing going on before Murray called the group over by waving his hands in the air. Everyone huddled around Murray as he slammed a map on the table.

"Okay, this is what Alexei called "the hub". Now, the hub takes us to the vault room." Murray informed as he pointed his finger on the paper.

"Okay, where's the gate?" Hopper asked.

"Right here, I don't know the scale on this, but I think it's fairly close to the vault room, maybe 50 feet or so."

"More like 500. What, you're just gonna waltz in there like it's commie disneyland or something?"Erica spoke taking a step forward.

"She's right. You're all signing yourselves up for death." Nora added as she stepped up beside Erica as well.

"I'm sorry, who are you two?"

"Erica Sinclair."

"Nora Taylor. Who the hell are you?"

"Murray.....bauman." Murray replied. Jonah raised a brow and watched this interaction go down with amused eyes.

"Listen, Mr.Bunman, I'm not trying to tell you how to do things, but I've been down in that shithole for 24 hours. And with all due respect, queen of the nerds is right.!You do what this man tells you to do, you're all gonna die."