66 | mafia part three

"It's Layla. Let's just vote her out for gods sake or we'll be here all day." Mattheo sighs, rubbing his temple.

"What makes you think it's me Mattheo?" She asks, knowing what it does to him when she says his first name.

"Just. The way you look at me. You look guilty." He says, putting his arms behind his head and leaning back.

"The way I look at you?" She scoffs, sitting up straight in her seat.

"Yeah. You know what I mean Lopez." He tilts his head, budging his hips forward in his seat.

"I mean you also look at Layla in a certain way Mattheo." Enzo sniggers, scratching the back of his head.

"I call for a vote! I think it's Kamala. I just have a feeling." Layla says.

"Fine fine. Raise your hand if you think Kamala is in the mafia." Enzo says.

Blaise, Enzo and Layla all raise their hands, leaving Mattheo, Dylan, Liam and Kamala with their hands down.

"Ooo it's a tie!" Enzo says.

"Okay let's think this through." Layla clears her throat. "Mattheo obviously didn't put his hand up for Kamala because he's obviously set on getting me out of the game, Liam didn't put his hand up either because we all know he thinks it's me and Mattheo working together, but... Dylan? Why do you not think it's Kamala?" Layla raises a brow, and Kamala and Dylan look at each other for a split second.

"IT'S DYLAN AND KAMALA!" Enzo exclaims. "ONE HUNDRED PERCENT!"

"I didn't put my hand up for Kamala because I genuinely don't think it's her." Dylan shrugs. "My bets are on Blaise and Layla." He sighs.

"NAHH THIS GUY IS BUGGIN'!" Blaise laughs.

"Oh god, it's Kamala and Dylan." Layla laughs. "But, there are still chances that it's Mattheo too." She says and he rolls his eyes.

"Okay, who are we voting out first though?" Enzo asks.

"Kamala. I'm sure it's her. Sorry love." She smiles at her.

"It's just a game I don't care." Kamala laughs. "But it's not me."

"Exactly what the killer would say." Liam raises a brow.

"If it really is Kamala then that'll just be sad. I was hoping it'd be Mattheo and Layla. They make a good team." Liam sighs.

"Whatever. Let's just vote." Layla sighs. "Enzo, do the honours."

"We voting for Kamala again?" Enzo asks.

"Yep." Layla says.

"Fine by me. Raise your hands if you think Kamala is in the mafia."

Blaise, Enzo, Layla, Liam, Dylan and Mattheo all raise their hands.

"Oh god." She sighs, and stands up, everyone on the edge of their seats before she drops her card on the table.

"IT'S NOT HER!? WHAT THE FUCK!?" Layla exclaims, standing up in shock.

"NAHH THIS IS WITCHCRAFT!" Theodore gasps.

"WAIT... DOES THAT MEAN IT'S NOT DYLAN THEN EITHER?" Enzo asks.

"I doubt it!" Layla replies.

"Nah come man, Layla you seriously enforced Kamala to be voted out, it's definitely you." Mattheo laughs.

"No hard feelings Kamala I'm sorry." Layla apologises.

"No worries! I do think it's Mattheo now though." Kamala scoffs.