Chapter Nine

Saving The Miracle

Bruno X Reader

Chapter Nine

WC- 2.6k

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Y/n was blissfully asleep in her and bruno's bed, unbeknown to her, bruno held back his tears as he collected his things. He glanced towards y/n's direction and wiped away stray tears as he approached her sleeping figure, he leaned down to her shoulder and placed his head on her arm, kissing her shoulder as he tried to find a piece of closure, not knowing if he'd every get to be close to her again...this would be the best option for her, the kids, the encanto..

"Bruno?" She called out, "Victoria had a nightmare, she wants your touch.." Y/n noticed the tone of his voice but thought nothing of it and quickly gathered her robe and tied a knot before making her way to her daughter's room.

Y/n left bruno's door slightly adjacent before making her way to her daughter's room, once in there, y/n looked around and quickly saw hr daughter sound asleep, in the middle of her lily pad shaped bed. Y/n quickly shut Victoria's door and went to walk back, stopping by to check on her son, who was clearly awake, talking to most likely his grandfather.

Everyone was fine, y/n walked back to bruno's tower to see his door wide open, as if it was thrown open. Y/n quickly stepped into the room and looked towards their bed and only found her side to be used, not panicked she walked to his vision cave, only to find the door cover by a boulder, Her mind started to panic, trying to stay calm, she walked to the kitchen, hoping to see her husband enjoying a snack but was met with cold kitchen tiles.

Without a thought, y/n ran to alma's room. A tired alma answered, alma soon wake more up as she took in her daughter-in-laws state. "Bruno isn't in his room, or, or the childrens!" Y/n felt her breath coming short.

"Calm down mija, go get the others." Y/n shakily nodded before making her way to Pepa and Julieta rooms to wake the others.

After hours of searching no one could find a trace of bruno. y/n stopped in her tracks as she realized her husband must've left, hence why the door was left open, why he had her check on their kids who were perfectly fine.

Y/n broke down. "Tia?" A voice behind her spoke up. "He's gone isa, he left me...he left the kids..." Isabella immediately hugged her tia.

"He really left..." Y/n sobbed, her tears now streaming down her face as she saw Agustin and Felix border up his room, casita held back y/n, who jumped from Isabella's embrace to try and stop the pair.

"Felix, Augustin..please!" y/n begged as she watched the pair board up Bruno's door. "Mama?" Victor asked as he opened his door but quickly got pushed back into his room by Isabella who walked into Victor's door. "Where's my papa?" Isabella's heart broke as a teary eyed victor looked up at his cousin. "Oh, victor..." Isabella broke and hugged her cousin as she cried.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Y/n sighed as she looked around the forest for any trace of Mirabel's whereabouts.

"Mama, let's take a break.." Victoria suggested. "I see a rock over there to sit." Victor points out, the three of them walked over.

"Mama?" Victor called out as he noticed his mother spacing out. "Yes, mijo?" She questioned.

"What was, he like when you met him?" Y/n smiled at her son's question. "You've never really told us mama.." Victoria joined in. "I met him the day of our wedding," Y/n laughed as her children looked at her shocked. "He was scary to be in the presents of, everyone in town had warned me that he was a bad man." The children both leaned forward to listen.